My best friend for LIFE..part 1

Tracy was just 3 years old when her Dad got killed by her Mother.She watched Everything. Her mom stabbed her Dad on the neck causing RED blood to splash all over the floor. She held her belvoed Dog name Brian tight...That was 11 years ago....Now she's a teenager age 16 and still had NIGHTMARES...She had no friends in school..Her BEST FRIEND was her Dog. Everyday Brian would wait outside for  her when she's in school. Her mom wasen't paying the bills. they almost lost her house!! Her mother worked as a waitress at a nearby Dinner.She would always spend the money on Drugs NEVER caring for her Daugther....Sometimes she will only give her Daugther $8... Tracy will spend her money on food and Dog Food. "Hey there Brian!!"said Tracy Brain danced that made tracy giggle. " HEY KEEP IT DOWN"!!! said her mother almost making her face RED.

"yes mother said Tracy in fear. Brian barked at Tracys mother ....Tracy scolded Brian in fear of her mother might killing her dog."SHUT UP OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THOART BRIAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!said tracys mother in anger..Brain still kept barking Tracys mother Snaped and grabbed a knife and stabbed Brian on his stomach..."MOM WHAT DID YOU DO"!!said tracy sobbing.."SOMETHING I SHOULD OF DONE YEARS AGO"!!!!! said her mother shouthing."  YOU B*TCH"!!!!said tracy in anger "WHAT DID YOU SAY"!!! said her mother shocked...tracys beloved dog was bleeding coughing out blood...She picked her dog out and raced outside she pulled the knife out making her dog cry. She drove her mothers car to a nearbye Animail hospitail she panicked ..when she got there she quickly un buckled her seatbelt and reach over to Brian who was still whimpering in pain...She got inside and and yelled out "MY DOG GOT STABBED PLEASE HELP"!!!! the nurse quickly put brian in a bed and rushed to the docter. Tracy started sobbing while pepole were staring...12 Hours passed and tracy was still sobbibg..."Miss Tracy" the Docter asked "IS MY DOG OK"!!! she said almost shouting. "OK there's some BAD NEWS and Some good news"the docter said. ..."The bad news is".......