Chapter 15 What did you do?

Before I start this chapter I just want to say that sadly this book is coming to an end! I think I need 2-3  chapter and then I'll end it... ok enjoy this chapter! Also I just want to thank the ones who are still reading this book! This means so much to me guys! Thank you! Omg! I'm crying! Love you all!

Robbie's POV

   I can't make myself to look at him. How could he do this to such an innocent girl! She's nothing like her father. She's completely loving and caring, unlike her father.

    She's back now... it's been two hours. Dad said she'll wake up soon. I don't want her to. I don't want to see how she'll react. Will she remember me? Will she remember anything?

 Will she remember me? Will she remember anything?

     "Take a break son... it could be hours till she wakes up," my dad said walking past me.

       "Dwn't call me that," I hissed. I will never forgive him for this ever again.

        "I did what was right for all of her!" He said.

         "Nw, ywu did what ywu thwught was right fwr her," I said. "I'm worried she won't even remember how tw breath!". He chuckled, but  looked at me weirdly.

        "Uh... I didn't tell you this but... we didn't erase her memories, we replaced them, so for now on she will remember me as her dad and you as her brother," he explained. My mouth was wide opened. I never thought of Star as a sister, I only thought of her a friend. (Sure you did Robbie... just a friend! Hahaha).

     "What!!" I screamed. He nodded in agreement.

       "I know, I know, but nothing changed for her! She thinks she's waking up to another normal day! She will never know!" He said. I had no words, what he did was genius. But, in the same time wrong.

     "I dwn't even know ywu anymwre," I said walking to Star's room.

"Don't wake her!" He warned. I ignored him.

"I'm gwing to wake her up now!" I screamed. He walked behind me but didn't stop me. I guess he's also curious if Star changed or not. If she did then I'll have to live with it. But, if she didn't I'll have to get her out of here as fast as I can.

We reached Star's door. I hesitated but opened the door. I hurried inside. There she was, perfect little Star. All curled up in a little ball. I was too scared to speak.

      "Star?" I said poking her. She stirred and turned her back towards me.

        "Hum?" She hummed waking up slightly.