Minecraft adventure#1 the begining

Your name is soul but many call you the killer.You got this nick name because you have saved many of people by killing other people(bad people).You have a friend named Kai but many call him kira because he has many bad historys of people that he has killed befor.Just dont remind him about these historys.Remember that.Ok lets get started.

   It all started when you were crowded by a group of creapeers when Kai came and killed the creapeers and saved your life.When you got to his house this is what happend:"Thank you Kai,thank you, thank you, thank you" and this went on for about the whole day.

    The next day you and kai went out to go mining.You and him hoped you would find dimonds.at least some redstone or iron.After going down a bit you and kai meat a girl by the name of Laura.She said she has been stranded there for about two days.

     You got out of the cave with Kai and laura.You guys tried to be quiet because there were zombies and skelotons all over.Laura got spoted by some skelotons and zombies.She tried to run but a skeloton shoots her in the leg which slowed her down.A group of zombies heads her way.As she trys to hopelessly ecscape the group of zombies rip her body apart limb by limb.You and kai wacth as your new friend gets eaten by zombies.

   When you and kai get home you think you are dumb asses because you wacthed as your friend got eaten and you did nothing about it.You lay in bed as you think about laura geting eaten.