The mansion

After what happened when you and kai went to the mine you guys haven't gone back in a year."Kai,lets go mining," "No,not after what happened last year!" "OK then,lets go exploring," "Sounds good,".As you and kai walk away from your house you place torches just in case you forget your way home.

      You find a gigantic mansion that has like a million floors.You and kai walk in the gigantic mansion and start exploring.You find a lot of unusual monsters that you have never seen before.For example:a little blob that was red,blue,and white.

      As you go deeper and deeper into the mansion you hear footsteps and voices.Every once and a while you see a shadow pass by.finally the shadow reveals it self to be a teen boy by the name of Scott.Scott tells you that he got here by this mysteries man.He said that the man had white eyes and a blue shirt plus purple pants.

       You,Scott,and Kai walk deeper into the mansion and you finally find a room to sleep in for the night.When you woke up in the morning you,Scott,and Kai go deeper into the mansion.Kai found a sword but little did he know the sword was cursed.Scott found some red stone that he used to make a trap so any of the monsters that activated the trap got shoot by a dozen of arrows at them.

        When you get to a window you look out and you are still on the bottom floor. You remember walking up stairs and stuff like that so you know that someone is playing tricks on you.You find another room so you,Kai,and scott sleep in the room for the night.But before you fell asleep you notice that the room was the same room as last time but in the morning you dont remember a thing.