Is that really you?

Betty 7 months pregnant

Betty's pov

The day had started the same as any other. Betty had left for work as Jughead rolled out of bed from his night shift she made herself and him a coffee and gave him a little kiss on the head before leaving.

She got to the office at exactly 8:30 for one of her last shifts before she had to leave for maternity. As she had promised she would quit her job at 7 months and as she was now 7 and a half the time has nearly come for her to leave.

contery to her original feelings Betty had started to love her little job she enjoyed beings with reporters and New Yourkers it was a little escape for her. When she was doing the job she wasn't Betty Coop
er but truly Elizabeth Smith. It was her escape

Before Betty knew it, it was 5 and her shift had ended she said goodbye to her colleagues and got on the bus to go home. However this bus ride felt different she felt like she was being watched. A car started to follow close to the bus as soon as she got on and stayed close her whole trip home.

She ran as quickly as she could with her now big bump to her flat. Lucky as she entered Jughead was there with a sandwich in his hand.

"Betty are you okay?" He said running to her "is it the baby"

"No Jug,no" she replied starting to breath more calmly now "I fell like I'm being followed"

"What?" He said almost laughing "Hun you need to sit down, relax, please your no being..."

Then came a knock at the door

"Omg" Jughead shout wishpered

"Shhhh Betty replied back "be quit"

Jughead grabbed a knife from the kitchen draw and Betty followed behind him

"1,2,3" He said and opened the door

The face that he saw was not one of a stalker but of familiarity

"Jughead is that really you?"