Chapter 5

2 hours later...
Eleanor lays on her bed with exhaustion "Wow, I've never sang that much in one day" Brittany looks at Eleanor "You can say that again" Theodore's stomach growls "Aww man! I'm Starving!" That statement makes everyone laugh. Alvin smiles  "Me too Theo" Alvin looks at everyone "How about we all get something to eat?" Simon looks at Alvin "Sure lets go see Dave and see what's for dinner" Everyone nodes their head and walks to the Seville Residence. When they got there, they went through the Chipmunk sized door and went to the kitchen to where Dave was cooking dinner. Dave sees them walking in "Hey guys dinner is almost ready, how was Rehearsal?" Simon smiles "It went well" Dave smiles "Great, anything interesting happen?" Theodore chuckles "Yeah, we caught Al....." he gets cut off by Alvin and Brittany slapping their hands over Theodore's mouth. Dave raises his eyebrow with confusion. Alvin chuckles "What Theodore was going to say is that there was nothing interesting that happened". Brittany also giggles "Yeah, all we did was practice our songs for our concert". Dave sighs "Guys what happened" Alvin replies "Nothing Dave" Simon speaks "It's not important Dave. Don't worry about it" Dave sighs again "Alright anyway dinner is ready" Theodore smiles while walking to the table "Finally! I'm famished" Everyone laughed again as they all went to the table to eat.
1 hour later Alvin and Brittany were in Alvin and his Brothers bedroom chatting when Dave walked in the room. "Alvin we need to have our talk now, I waited patently for you" Alvin gives Dave a why look which makes Dave sigh "Come on Alvin, don't make this any harder" Alvin argues "Why! I don't want to!" Brittany looks at Dave "Dave what's this talk about? Clearly Alvin doesn't want to talk, so why are you going to make him when you know he's not going budge?" Dave sighs again "Now that you mention it it's not important." Dave walks out of the room. Alvin hugs Brittany and kisses her fully on her soft lips "I love you so much! Thank you Britt!" Alvin smiles when Brittany smiles back "Your welcome Al, I knew how much you didn't want to talk" Alvin just keeps smiling and hugs her again. She gladly hugs him back.