Skyfall

Pennys POV.

"Sorry Delly, I need to do it" i whisper. I take a knife and stick it in her arm, when she see the blood her eyes close fast. "Finished" I whisper again. I drive to a lost place in the middle of the city and carry her body into the building. I feel bad for what I've done but she was the wife of my boyfriend. I shut the big door behind me and lock the it.
Adele's POV.
Shit I have a annoying headache and on my arm is so much blood. "Ouch, what did this bitch?!" I yell. I dry my wound with my dress. It hurts so. Why did she do this? "Help" I yell as loud as I can. But no one hears me. Outside it is getting dark, and the cold wind blows into this building. My stomach hurts too and I'm hungry. I yell again and the same. I stand up and walk around, here it is so dark. My phone vibrates and I get a message from my Manager: Hey Adele you sold your house? Where do you live now write it and I'll be there! xo
What? When did I sell my house? If she was this i'm gonna kill her. I try to call Laura but I'm not connected with a Wi-Fi. It's almost 1 am. I'm tired but my heart beats too fast for sleeping. I knock loud against the door and hear someone pass the door. "Hey Please help me the door is locked!!" I yell. "Hey! Miss i try to help but please go away from the door" the man shouts. He kicks against the door and after the fourth time the door opens. "Thank you!" I yell thankfully. "M'am why are you here? Usually it's locked and no one can walk in" he explain. "I'm Adele" i smile shyly. "I'm Simon, where do you live? I'll bring you home" he say. "Nuh I don't have a home" I try to explain. "Ahm you wanna come over to me? You can sleep on the couch?" He asks. "Not sure i don't know you and-" I start. "No problem you only have to sleep on the couch" he say. "Okay" I shyly answer. I walk beside him and it's a bit awkward for me to come over with him. "Adele? Who did this to you?" He ask. "Nuh, not sure but I think my 'Friend' Penny. And I think she also sold my house without asking me" I explain. "That's not fair. She's not a good friend." He whistle. "I know and now I don't have a house and don't know where I should sleep" I reply to him. "Poor Delly." He laugh. "What's so funny" I ask grinning. "Nothing but I know that YOU stay by me" he says laughter.  "If you say" I say confused. As we arrive his Car i sit beside him. He have beautiful brown eyes they sparkle so wonderful. "Ahm Simon you have wonderful eyes" I stumble. "Hah thank you" he's grinning. "Yours are beautiful too" he says with passion in his eyes.
Simon's POV.
Adele's eyes are beautiful i've never seen so wonderful Blue eyes. They're deep blue. I'm lost in them. "Adele if you want you can sleep in my bed-" I start. "No Simon" she says a bit angrily. "- And I can sleep on the couch" I end. "Simon it's okay really" she response. "I like you Adele and I want the best for you. I sleep on the couch for you" I say. "Simon you're cute" she says grinning. "I know" I say proud. We drive along the road and we don't talk a word. That's horrible I really wanna talk with her but I don't know about what and at this time at 1:30 a.m. "Adele do you wanna eat something?" I ask her. "Sure I don't eat something since yesterday" she reply. "Do you want a pizza?" I ask. "Yes I want sure" she response. I drive to a pizza service a bit two pizzas. As we arrive home I take two plates and put the pizza on it. "It tastes delicious!" She says. "Yes it do" o answer.
Adele's POV.
Simon is such a gentleman he bought pizzas and let me sleep on his sofa. "Simon I wanna sleep is it okay?" I ask. "Sure Delly" he reply. "Good night Simon" I say. "Good night Delly" he say.

Updateeee🤗💕🥀
Hope y'all like it...❤🤗
I can update it everyday or more often because I have holidays🔥
💋💋💋💋💋💋💕

❤🤗I can update it everyday or more often because I have holidays🔥 💋💋💋💋💋💋💕