Where Am I?

"ELIZABETH"

That was all I remember before I shot myself. I did pull the trigger right?

"Will she make it?" I heard a voice.  Hmm was that god, I did go to heaven?

"She should, all that surgery should of worked"

Wait what? I'm alive! That can't be. I was suppose to die. I was I was suppose to not live.

"That's amazing!" I blinked a few times before opening my eyes. I noticed two people. Who were they?

"This is incredible. even though she was a Walker she still made it"

I was a Walker?

Where the hell am I????

I opened my eyes suddenly sitting up and looking around and biting my lip. Holy Shit!

Where was I?

I quickly grabbed some clothes and looked around before running out of the place.

Fences around the place. Oh well.

I ran over and climbed the fence jumping over it.

I ran into the woods, what I was wearing was basically a hospital gown my bra and underwear and some shoes.

Not the most nice stuff but hey I needed to get out of there.

I sighed walking around when I heard something I quickly turned around only to see a Zombie. I rolled my eyes.

I quickly walked over and shoved it against the wall before taking my hand and sticking it hard through the neck and ripping the head off and threw it on the ground.

I wasn't in the mood.

I turned around and continued walk when I ran into something through the weeds.

I looked down to see Beth, her eyes widen and she began backing up "Oh my god!" she screamed and suddenly I felt an arrow go through my head

I fell to the ground and groaned "I'm not a Walker!" I grabbed the arrow and pulled it out.

How was I even alive?! I rolled over seeing Daryl behind Beth "Why the hell are you guys out here? Don't you dare shoot either!"

I dropped the arrow and stood up.

Beth was still shocked "The uh Governor killed a bunch of us.. like Hershel... We lost the others.. I don't even know if they lived"

I rolled my eyes "Don't be dimwitted they're alive, so that means I was maybe out for six months" I shrugged and smiled "You'll be fine, now me. I was stuck in a damn place. People were working on me. I-I was a walker!" I played with my hands while Daryl decided to turn around and walk off. Beth fallowed along with me looking at me "That makes since cause Daryl shot you in the head and you're still alive. I remember cause after you shot yourself we watched for a little bit, we thought you would stay dead but you came back but you didn't bother touching us but went for the dead bodies"

We got to a road, I bit my lip and looked foreword "This way, you guys must be tracking" I said and walked forward looking around.

I noticed a dead body and smirked gun taking it and sighed. 

I rather be dead, but I guess it's not my time yet.

I knew Daryl was probably still pissed at me for what I did.

Though I couldn't handle it.

I looked around and kicked some rocks when heard something.

"Why did you do it?"

I turned around to see Daryl, he had tears falling from his eyes.