I

The next day, EunJae woke up at 1 o'clock in the afternoon by the sound of her noisy alarm clock. She picks up her phone, only to be blinded by the light.

1:01 p.m
Saturday 28th October

She lazily gets out of bed and drags herself towards her bathroom. She washes her face and brushes her teeth as well as take a shower.

Minutes later, she comes out with a towel wrapped around her petit body and a smaller towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair.

She opens up her closet and picks out a decent outfit which consisted of a maroon sweater and some black jeans.

She dried her hair quickly with a blow dryer then hoped downstairs to have breakfast.

She poured herself some cereal after realizing that her parents already went off to work. She pulls out her phone and scrolls through snapchat. (Go read my story called Snapchat about Lee Taeyong)

Hours passed and it was already 2:46. EunJae picked up her phone, wallet and keys before walking outside her house, making her way to the park.

Yes she was nervous. Yes she was worried. But she tried to be as cool as possible.

She arrived at the park at 2:50. Still 10 minuets to spare. She opened twitter and tweeted the following.

@eunjae.park
Oh god, this is how im feeling rn

park Oh god, this is how im feeling rn

@eunjae.park I'll be there in 5 ~ @lee.jeno

EunJae sat at her spot with her legs dangling from the bench, not reaching the ground.

She stares at her swaying feet fir a minute before looking up, left and right. To her left, she saw a boy with black hair and a baseball cap on. He had a white shirt with a bunch of writing on it. A pair of shorts sealed with a belt were held onto his waist.

"Hey EunJae" he smiles

"Hey. Are you Lee Jeno?" She asks

"That's me" he smiles nervously

"Nice to finally meet the flirt" she smiles innocently at him "wanna walk around?" She suggested

"Sure" he smiles with a lazy shrug

They walk around as they slowly warm up to each other. They begin talking about their lives and their interests.

Thy walked till they reached Han River.

"Want some ice cream?" Asks Jeno

"Yes please!" Squeals EunJae as she clings onto Jeno's arm as she thinks of her favorite mint chocolate ice cream.

Jeno's face flushes red but tries ti cover it up by fake coughing. They walk to the ice cream parlor and order. Their orders arrive and EunJae quickly picks up her spoon and takes a bite of her ice cream.

"Wah you must really like mint chocolate" chuckles Jeno

"More than anything" she stuffs her face some more

"You got a little something...everywhere" says Jeno and he tries to hold in his laughter.

"Here?" Asks EunJae as she picks uo a napkin and rubs it at her cheek.

"No here" he takes the napkin from her and wipes the bottom of her lip, he nose and her chin.

EunJae isn't the type of girl to get flustered easily but somehow, her cheeks are burning up.

She quickly excuses herself and runs to the bathroom. She slides down the door after locking it.

"Wah jinjja Park EunJae! You just met the boy!" She smacked her head continuously "but he's so cute" she sighs dreamily "YA PARK EUNJAE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" she yells at herself

A knock was displayed at the bathroom door.

"Um EunJae everything okay in there?" Asks Jeno

"Um yeah just fine I um just..finished shitting, oh it was great um how about yours...?" She smacks herself after realizing what she said about

"Um it was great...thanks for asking(?)" he questions

She smacks herself again.

Seriously EunJae, you had ONE JOB!

"Um Jeno you can go now, um I can go home...alone...by myself...without anyone" she says

Please just go. I already embarrassed myself enough.

"What? No come on, if you wanna go home then let me walk you at least" he pleads

"...I don't know..."

"Come one EunJae, please?"

She tentatively opens the door while looks at her brown boots. They end up walking back to her house in complete silence.

They arrive at her house. They look at each other one last time before Jeno bids her goodbye and walks a few steps.

EunJae quickly pulls out her phone.

@lee.jeno wanna watch a movie? ~ @eunjae.park

She watches as Jeno takes out his phone and reads the tweet. He smiles and turns back round to her.

He casually walks back to her and stands a step away from her.

"Kaja?" He holds onto her hand and walks to the door which she unlocks with her house keys.

"What movie to you want to watch?" She asks

"Whatever you want" he shrugs innocently

"Umm how about pretty little liars?" She suggested

"I'm not one of your "girlfriends" but I mean if that's what you want" he shrugs.

They watch the movie with a bowel of popcorn in between them. Jeno reaches in the popcorn bowel, not noticing EunJae's hand. He held onto her hand and makes eyes contact with her after release what happened.

He smiled and hesitantly laced there fingers together.