Life of an introvert

Highschool years is not really the best because the jolly Allysa became the loner and hates socializing. Even in reciting in classes, she also hated it. She will only talk unless you talked to her or ask her some questions. She also became the National Bookstore of the class because if someone needs some papers, pens or anything they will just go to Allysa and she has everything you need! Hahaha! That's what they made them called her the National Bookstore. Sometimes being so kind let's other abuse that person so much but it's really okay for her. 1st and 2nd years of highschool became like that. The kind Allysa gives people in need in classes. (I'm not praising my self neither critizing others though)
There are also times that Allysa is humiliated because she can't report well in a particular subject. That's also her fault because her confidence is low and she hated to stand in front of a class.
(And I still now remember everything)
There is also an embarassing moment when she peed on her skirt in 1st year. She don't want to interrupt the class and that's her favorite subject back then! That's why it happened. (I freaking hate myself lol)

The 3rd year is legit the happiest year for Allysa. She is now adjusted to the highschool life. (yes the adjustment period for me is freaking long) She still hated reciting because doesn't want to be judged even her answers in her mind are correct. She doesn't want to make mistakes as if the entire world watches her even if is not. This is also the time when she got her legit, real and true fam! Her lovely friends, Judy Ann, Bryan, Juneau and Keanu. They are still Allysa's friend up until today. If Allysa remembers about the highschool life, she always remembers first the 3rd year life. Everything was fine in that year for her and really became close to her friends especially Juneau. They became textmate bffs and in that time Allysa already likes him! (Hahaha so true!)

4th year is a roller coaster ride for Allysa. It is a really super roller coaster ride. The first months of 4th year was a normal and happy days of her life. She also became close to Judy Ann and Bryan. Sometimes they hangout in Bryan's house and just chitchat there for hours. That's also the time when Judy Ann was separated from them because she went to the star section.

"The most happiest days of my life is when I enjoyed the simple things I have. And that is having true friends to grow old with the rest of my life."