Bachelor and bachelorette party

Few Day's Later

Me and shaun had planned everything out so it was time to have a bachelor and bachelorette party! I told shaun he should go out with the guys that we know from the hospital.

He said fine but he didn't really look excited which is normal because he's not one for party's.

I had this horrible nightmare last night about my dad. It was about me losing him. I don't know how but it's been scaring me.

I was so stuck in thought i didn't noticed that john was up at 4:00 in morning, "John sweetie what's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked really sorry like me, "Mom..I heard you and I thought you were crying." He said Sobbing. I held him, "Shhh john it's okay, It was a dream. It's not real." I rubbed his back, "Why are you up mom?"

"I couldn't sleep but i'm going back to bed and so should you john." I say taking him to bed. kissed him   goodnight and i went back to sleep as well.

In The Morning

I went to put my arm around shaun but he wasn't here. I looked around but he wasn't in the bedroom, i groaned and got up.

Shaun and john were watching sherlock, Lead on the side of the door and frame, watching them. They just looked so cute.
Shaun got up and saw me, "I didn't meam to bug you guys." I say giving him a good morning kiss, "You were not bugging us. I know how much you love sherlock." He say making something breakfast,
"Well just know that if i ever meet tom hiddleston, he's mine okay." I say lokingly which made shaun laugh,

"So have you thought of any place you and the guys are gonna hang out?" I pulled up a chair. "A bar." He said.

"Since when do you drink?" I say taking a sip of coffe, "I don't. I thought it was the most appropriate place to go."

I guess he's right, "Are you sure? You can go somewhere else if you don't want too shaun." I said reassuring him, "No it's fine. Where are you and the girls going?" He asked me. "The same as you but just talk about girly things and fangirl over stuff."

"Sounds fun." He says passing me my food and then john, "I'm gonna be with grandma and grandpa right?" John asked, "Yep! But it's gonna be fun! Now eat up so we can get you there early."

At My Parents House

We dropped john off But before we left, I wanted to ask my dad something. "Hey dad....Have you been...Ok?" My anxiety kicking in, "Honey what are you talking about? I've been perfectly fine." He hugged me, "I-I just had this nightmare about you and I got worried."

"I'm fine now go have fun!" He Kissed my head and said goodbye.

Back At Home

It was 6:30 PM so I thought i'd start getting ready. I put my hair into a bun with some strands of my h/c he out, I applied some light navy blue eyeshadow because i have this really beautiful navy blue short dress.

I look into the mirror and I thought I looked nice for once. Put a bar of pretty navy blue heels. 

I came out and saw some, i never stopped walking so fast in my life. He looked so amazing! "Wow shaun you look really...Amazing."

I go that nervous feeling like when me and shaun went on our first date, "You look beautiful as you always do."  He turned red. I was about to kiss him when i heard a car honking. "Those are the guys. Bye." I gave him a quick kiss and he left.

I texted claire asking her when she was coming and she said she'd be here in five minutes.

She had finally gotten here, I got my bag and locked the door

At Claire's Place

We walked in and saw ashley, i hugged her, "So are you guys ready to get this girls night started!?" Claire said getting out the drinks. We all yelled yeah and got the party started!
I got a cup of Bber and had some fun! We all started gossiping about things that goes around the hospital. Claire was saying that she thinks that doctor melendez's girlfriend is pregnant but I don't think she is,

"So Y/N, Got anything juicy to spill." Ashley asked me. "Not really to be honest." I'm probably being party pooper,

"Well, I think we should make a toast to Y/N because she's about to get married!" Claire holds up her glass and we all did

"To Y/N and shaun!" Ashley said smiling at me, "To Y/N and shaun!" We all said, we laughed and we continued having fun!

Shaun's POV

I was actually having fun for the first time ever. I didn't want to drink any alcohol so i just had some water, "C'mon shaun just drink one beer mate!" Jeard insisted.

I guess he's right. My life is about to change. "Just one and nothing more."  Jeard got up and got me and doctor glassman drinks too.

He gave me mine, "Cheers to shaun and Y/N!" He says happily, "cheers!" They all said. "So where are you and Y/N going for you're honeymoon?" Doctor glassman asked, "London  because she loves it there and hasn't been there." I replied.

"Awesome mate! She's gonna love it!" Said jeard, "She's gonna really love it shaun!" Doctor glassman added. I took a sip of the beer and it wasn't so bad so I drank some more.

Y/N's POV

Surprisingly nobody was drunk. I only had two drinks but i was perfectly fine.

Claire didn't really drink because she has to drive me home, I look at the clock and it was already 1:00 AM, wow time went by fast! "I should start getting ready to go home, i have a nanny watching Y/N." Ashley grabbed her bag.

"Yeah I should too. Shaun will get worried." I got my stuff, "Thanks guys! I had so much fun." I hugging everyone bye, "C'mon let's get you home bride to be." Claire said just to.

Back At Home

I told claire thanks for being me home and went inside. I opened the best door and saw shaun was in bed with his outfit still on, "I guess someone had more fun then me" I said walking to the bathroom. "I Did. Did you?" He said changing his clothes too.

"It was fun just talk and gossiped about things and fangirled over things basically." I say getting in bed, "Night shaun."

"Goodnight Y/N."

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long but the next chapter will be up soon! Hope you enjoy and have an amazing day!😁 ~~💜😊Denise😊💜~~