Chapter 5

I slowly looked up. What stood upon me was pure hotness. I'm not much of a fan girl but when it came to him, his soft kiss filled my mind.

He stood towering over me. His muscles showing through his plain white shirt. His hair dangled over his eyes-dark brown yet it glistened in the morning sun.

I set my bags down to give him a hug and as soon as I did, he swept me off my feet. His hand pressed against my shoulder blades and his lips reached to mine. His kiss was soft, and when our lips parted, a soft plead escaped my lips. He then slowly set me down.

As I opened my eyes, I looked up at him. A smile showed through his lips, revealing his dimples. His smiles were rare, and when it happened, it put a smile on my lips.

" Hey Jade," he slowly replied. I replied with a hi. The conversation pretty much consisted of asking how the stay was.

"You ready to go Jade?"

"Um, yeah sure. Just let me get my bags."

As I picked up my bags, I remembered I forgot one bag in the room, so I had to go back up.

"Be right back," I slowly said.

I slowly- like a snail- dragged my feet up the stairs- one by one. As I reached the top, I looked at the hallway. It was much shorter than I remember. I took twelve steps and I was at the door.

I reached toward the knob, but pulled my hand back quickly. I forgot that I had returned my key, but I pushed my luck. And to my surprise, the door opened.

I took one giant step into the room, causing a loud creak. I slowly inhaled, and a rotten, musty smell invaded my nostrils. What is that? Slowly looking around, I found my bag. Feeling relieved it wasn't gone, I stepped forward to grab the bag. Kneeling down, I reached for the bag, like a snail, when the door slammed shut. What stood upon me, was something my eyes couldn't believe. I slowly opened my mouth, and what came out, shocked me.