Levi X Eren (SNK/AOT)

First request by fallenshadamy go read her books they're lit!

Levi sat in his office. He was glaring out his window. Eren was walking down the hallway with a single rose. Levi glared towards the door hearing Eren's heavy footing.
His heart rate sped up a bit.

Eren knocked on the door, hoping Heichou wasn't busy. Today,was the day he confessed his undying love. He was scared more than anything.

What if Heichou didn't feel the same? What if Heichou said no?

"It's open Jäegar." Levi scoffed.

Eren slowly pushed the door open. He drug himself into the office and shut the door.

"Heichou.... I have to confess something..." Eren said nervously.

"Oi,what's behind your back brat?" Levi scoffed.

Eren pulled the rose from behind his back. He blushed and screwed his eyes shut,handing Levi the rose.

"Is this... some sort of joke brat?" Levi scoffed,knowing what it feels like to be lied to for some sick prank.

Eren shook his head. "N-No sir, Corpral Levi... I'd like to ask for your hand in marriage some day.... this is no joke... I love you." Eren said nervously.

Levi's face went into full shock. He sat hesitant for what seemed like forever to the teenager.

"Sit brat." Levi ordered standing up.

Eren nervously shaking, did as he was told. Levi glared into his eyes.

"Why?" Levi asked.

"I owe you alot L-Levi San... I owe you my life... if it wasn't for you... I'd be dead. Your handsome and i just... love you." Eren sighed.

Levi kissed Eren passionately ,straddling his lap. Eren felt much obliged to toy with their kiss.

Levi forced his tongue into Eren's mouth. The two fought for dominance. Saliva spilled from their mouths. Levi pulled away and wiped his mouth and kept his face still. He grabbed eren by his shirt. "Oi brat. You're mine. When all this is over... marry me. That's an order." Levi scoffed. "Yes sir."

****

5 years later

****

Eren stood at the altar as Levi walked down the aisle.
The two smiled at eachother as Levi stood infront of Eren.

"With this candle, I shall light your path through the dark, and you cup will never empty,for I shall be your wine. And I take this ring, and ask you this question... will you be mine?" Eren asked. Levi nodded. The two smiled

Eren kissed Levi after the two exchanged the gold bands. Eren smiled as the two pulled away. And for the first time in what was practically all of eternity. Levi smiled. Not a grin or smirk. But a genuine,ear to ear,cheery and happy smile.

Eren smiled too. The two kissed a final time while the crowd cheered.

It's really short I'm sowwy please forgive me 😢😢😢