Hello again

Sooooo I know its been forever, and I apologise, butttt I'm back for good! Hopefully. I know I left for a year or so, but ye I'm back.
   I've got a few stories going on, and I hope you guys like them.
   One of them, basically is kind of a practice book. I'll update that one at least 2-3 days a week. It's just to help me practice certain techniques and scenarios and stuff.
   The other two, I haven't actually released the first chapters for them, but I'm very excited to start and finish the first chapter, and I think you'll like them. Once I get the first chapters up for both of the books, I'll get an uploading schedule for those as well.
   I'll be uploading this book as well, at least once a week. I'll let you know the details of that and stuff in the next chapter.
   Also, I have a question for you all. When I first started, I had a book called This is Me. You can still find it on Wattpad, but it's hella cringey since it's so old, but I got over 200 views on it!
   Anyway, before I quit, I deleted the book so I can no longer edit it. However, considering it did so well, I'm thinking about bringing it back, do some edits, fix a few things, and make it a bit more original. I'm still contemplating it, but its an idea.
   But yeah! That's all I need to say really. Basically, starting as soon as I get my uploading schedule figured out, which you'll be able to find in the next chapter of this book, and on my profile, you'll be getting alot of content from me.
   Please don't be upset with me if I miss a few updates, once I figure it all out I'll be on a busier writing schedule, and doing that plus my real life stuff, I miss some chapters and updates. I'll try my hardest not to, however.
   I really appreciate everyone who reads this and everyone who's excited for the new schedule! That's all for now, byeee ~ =)=