My thoughts on Alice through the looking glass

So, Alice in wonderland will probably be, forever and always, my favorite movie. The animated version, and the Tim Burton one too.

 Awhile ago, Tim Burton finally came out with a sequel! One thats actually relates to the amazing book by Lewis Carrol. Its a great book, too. Anyways, I just recently got it for christmas, so I watched it. So, warning, if you have not seen The 3 main(?) movies, I wouldn't recommend reading this chapter, as there will be spoilers!

  So, long story short, I actually really enjoyed the movie. It was one of those movies where you have to watch the first movie for it to really make sense, but here is a quick summary of the movie:

   Alice returns home and goes to a party, whos host was the ass she was supposed to marry, Hamish. He starts being an ass, Alice yells at her mother, and then she finds the blue butterfly. The blue butterfly, whom I forgot the name of, leads her to a mirror. She goes into the mirror, and ends up falling through the air. She lands, and finds herself in wonderland. The white queen tells her that Mad hatter is even madder then ever, and she goes to his house. Mad explains to her that he believes his family is still alive. Alice, knowing that his family was killed by the jabberwocky, says its impossible. Then she meets time, then she finds out what happened between the white and red queen, finds his family, makes mad better again, then lad dee da, happy ending.

 Anyway, I quite enjoyed the movie! I gave a crappy summary, but its still a good movie! I really like the scenes with young red and white queen. When watching the movie, you can really feel the pain the red queen is going through. She feels as though she has lost the closest person in her life, her sister. And when they make up at the end of the movie, you know they really miss their relationship. It makes you feel for them.

 Anyway, thats it! Hope you enjoyed, byeee ❤️