My Life As A Teenage Girl

June 6-1980 was the day that I would regret for my entire life I had bummed into Jessica Stevens.

Jessica is the most popular girl in school. Her father owns Kiss FM radio station.

Everyone is like her butler.

When ever someone who isn't popular touches her she makes it the worst school year they ever had and for just my luck it was me this time.

      On the other hand my name is Alison and I am a girl that loves to sing. I don't really have a lot of friends well to restate  that I only have 1 friend and her name is Alex.

Alex is the nerdy, clumsy, girl that never shows off her talent due to the fact that she is scared. 

     " Hey Alex you wouldn't believe what happened to me today" saying Janella trying to catch her breathe. Alex had said " what happened".

"Well I had bumped into Jessica and now I am trying not get into her way because you know what happens when you get on her nerves" said Alison franticly towards Alex.

" IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD SCHOOL YEAR STAY AWAY FROM HER THIS YEAR MAYBE NEXT YEAR SHE WILL FORGET " said Alex very nervous. 

         "Ewe look at the the two couples over there" said Jessica.

The group following her said " they must be having a good time" saying to Jessica. The whole group laughs and walks away.

" I don't get the at all they always think that i am playing with them and I am really not one day i am going to be queen and the are all going to be a masters" angrily saying that to Alison.

" What am i to you" Saying that to Alex. " you are my princess/singer" talking to Alison. " "Yay "saying to Alex. "we should to class" looking at Alison.