The Mystery

Today at school was OK but, Jessica had ruined all of it .

I had finally got some where with Jake and I know Jessica is going to be jealous because she likes Jake.

He is like that cool guy that is very popular.

People sometimes say that they belong together but I don't think that they are right for each other. So when I was leaving school me and Alex were about to walk and I see Jake running over to us and saying "Hey guy well girls do you want to walk together".

" So I was so happy but, so nervous at the same time. So what I had said was " Um sure if you want".

So we were talking about Dance Academy and then when we had got to my house he had said " Um Alison I have to ask you a question".

Then when he was going to ask me this question Jessica saw us and she had probably had got jealous and had interrupted him.

So my mother had called me inside and he couldn't ask me what he want to and I was so excited. 

             As soon as I got inside I had called Alex to tell her what had happened.

When she had pick up she was on Putting People On The Spot. So after I had told her she was screaming on the phone very loud.

Then she had said " you think he is going to ask you out". I had said "maybe but, I don't think so.

         Then After that Alex had to go because she had to help her mother with the kitchen.

When i had got of the phone I was screaming because I can't believe that he actually walked home with me.

He had said that he is going to start walking home with me everyday i was extremely happy. Well I cant wait until the next day of school because he said he want to get to know me and I want to get to know  him more.

We had also switched phone numbers and emails so we are going to be talking a lot. I think her is starting to like me. But, i have to wait until tomorrow because he might try to tell me tomarrow.