Backstabber

So I thought that Michel would keep my little secret but, I knew there is something up with him.

So he went today when I had walked to school Jake had walked up and had said to me " Alison do you like me".

" what how did you know" said Alison Shockley.

" Well Michel had told me he had said that you had told him that he could tell me" said Jake.

I was saying in my head "Wow does that seem like something I would say he is so stupid but I adore him.

" So I want to give you something it's a invitation to go to my party on Saturday" said shyly Jake.

So I Total freaked out in the bathroom but, I guess Alex had heard me and had looked very mad at me. So i had went to her and had asked her what had happened.

She had said " Why are you not taking to me what your problem am I to boring for you" said Alex. " No you aren't to bored for me it is just that I am having boy troubles and Jessica is getting on nerves.

So tell me what can I do to patch up our friendship.

"Well I had heard that Jake is inviting you to his party on Saturday may I come" said Alex. "Yeah you could come if you want just meet me at my house at 7:00.

"OK I can't wait and whatever happened today lets forget it" said Alex.

"Bye I have to go to class" said Alison in a rush.

"I can't wait until the party it is going to be so fun i am going to have a blast" Alison was saying in her head.