Intro

Everyone in the world is being controlled, Harry knows this. He understands that.

As he lays in bed he can't help but think about what it could be like; what the past was like.

They never learned about world war 3, or any of the world wars for that matter, because there isn't any information about them. Sometimes, Harry thinks, he's pretty sure they're saying there was a war to make them believe that this world is way better.

But it's not, Harry decides in himself, he shouldn't have to marry someone he doesn't even know just because of some stupid number he's had connected to him since he was a baby.

4537

The number that has his whole identity tied to it. That number tells who his parents are, who his wife is going to be, how he is as a person and in school. That number has ruined him, but what is he even meant to do? Sketch it off his wrist and act like it never existed?

Kind of hard when it's nailed in your brain, like a leech, it won't ever go away. There is nothing Harry can do.

He just has to go with it, like he has had his whole life. Even as a kid, he had a feeling he liked boys, but it was weird. Because he's meant to have a wife.

And now with tomorrow being his last day of school, he's going to have one, even if he doesn't feel it's right. But marriage isn't about love, mum always said that it was just portrayed that way in older movies for views; "Nobody has ever married in history for love", she says.

Harry rolls over in bed, staring at the number on his wrist. He rubs at it, wishing something could happen.

And hopefully, that something comes soon.