Prologue

He pinned her to the wall, his eyes stony and cold, showcasing hatred for her. He hated the nerve of her. The mere mention of her name was enough to take his temper out of the roof. He hated her because she showed him the mirror. He hated her because she wanted him to be good and stop filling up his account of sins. He hated her because she wasn’t afraid of him. He wanted to crush her pride and honor and demean her in her own eyes. He wanted her to fall to his feet and lay her head there forever.

He smirked evil,“You know Radhika there is one thing common between us.”

She scrunched her nose in disgust,” Impossible! There is nothing common between us.”

He laughed darkly,” There is. We both don’t want to accept defeat. Well one of us has to lose.”

He went near her and said in a firm tone,” But there is a problem. I didn’t learn losing and I only play to win and I can do anything, be it anything to win.”

She glared at him fiercely, “Why are you telling me this?! As if I don’t know you.”

He said in a rage filled tone, “I am warning you. Back off now for I am giving you a chance.”

She shot back, “You will be the one to back off when you realize that evil can never defeat good.”

“Dream on but I have something which will break all your hopes.”

He pulls out his phone and plays a video. It was a video of her sister making out with a guy. She stared at it with horrorstricken face and covered her mouth. She trembled in fire, fear coursed and rapidly spreads in her entire being.

He laughed at her misery, “Shocked?! I told you Radhika don’t play with fire but you don’t take my advice. Just one click of my finger and this video will be escalated.”

She was in tears, “No please no. Don’t do that.”

Suddenly he cupped her face and lifted her chin up to make her see into his eyes. He smiled crudely,”Why not?! You said you are ready to take me on, didn’t you?!”

She folded her hands and pleaded,”Please don’t spoil her life. If you want take your revenge from me. Slap me if you want. Slap me to your heart’s content I won’t say a word.”

He touched her cheeks tenderly and said,”Slap you?! Naah. I want to slap on that widely beating heart of yours. You don’t know how much I love this tears you are shedding right now. You don’t even know what a divine joy it is to see you cry. Your tears, your pain, your helplessness and your vulnerable state makes my day.”

She angrily remarked,“You are a devil!"

“Thanks but you should watch that feisty mouth now for your sister’s life is in my hands.”

She breathed out, “What do you want?!”

He stared into her tears streaked eyes, “Really Radhika?! You don’t know what I want. I just made it clear what I want from you. I want to make you cry every day, every minute, every second for the rest of your life.”

She  apoligized not feeling a bit sorry, “Arjun, I am sorry…”

He narrowed her eyes at her,” Too late, Radhika.”

He smirked, “We can do one thing. I will not escalate this video on one condition.”

“I will do anything.”She gave her word.

“Marry me.”He said in monotonous tone.

Her eyes widened in horror, her mouth wide open in shock, her body jerked with fear, her heart was in her mouth, she whispered weakly, “Is this some kind of joke?!”

He smirked,”Do I look like a fun type of guy to you?! I am dead serious. Marry me and I will delete the video but first you have to marry me.”

“No I will not marry you.” She said in a firm tone

“Fine then see your sister’s life getting destroyed don’t tell me later I didn’t warn you.”He threatened her.

He walked back without taking his eyes off her, his cocky smirk widening by each second. Her tears were priceless and they gave him eternal joy. Call him a sadist if you want but he was enjoying every bit of this.
She wiped her tears and rushed to him,”Arjun please wait, I….”. She didn’t even realize when she held his arm in spur of a moment. His jaw tightened when he felt her touch, his muscles tensed and mischievous glint shone in his eyes. He turned back to her and snaked his hand around her waist,”Say yes Radhika you know me. I will do what I say and if you piss me off more I will do more than I promised.”

She jerked off his hand holding her,” I will marry you but I have few conditions.”

He tapped his chin, rolling his fingers on it and said in amused tone,”I don’t think so you are in the position to lay down conditions still I will like to hear.”

“You won’t force me to have any kind of physical relationship with you.”
He burst out laughing,”You think We can….Oh God! Joke of the year.” He stifled his laughter,” You have my word. I will not touch you without your consent.”

She signed in relief and said,” I get my own room after our marriage.”

He smiled evil one thinking of a twisted idea attached to her this condition, “Agreed.”

“For how long I have to go through this hell?!” She asked

“As long as I please.”He smirked cockily.

So new story I got inspiration to write this by a old movie I watched recently. Tell me how is it?! Should I write or not?! I will start writing this after two months because right now I have lots to do but still might update if I feel like update as you know I only write when my heart says so. Comment your reviews.