Bye

I have come to notice that here my hard work and talent is not recognised. Above all the time I spend writing the story is all in the drain. 217 views and just 45 votes. Are you kidding me?!

I have no issues with people who read my updates and vote but the people who read it and still don't vote get under my skin. If you don't like it, do me a favour don't read.

If you think I am helpless then you are very wrong. I will explore my skills anywhere. I can just complete the story and keep it to myself and look for some widely famous and profiting platform to show it to the world.

Above all my time which is the most precious thing for me. I won't waste it here as I have lots of important chores to do if not writing here. So I have made up my mind and decided to delete all the books I have written on Wattpad till now.

I am feeling obliged to people who have supported me and appreciated my work. Thank you so much! But still I am sorry I can't write here anymore. I feel deeply hurt looking at the poor number of votes and exceeding number of views.

All said and done I have no hard feelings. So no grudges in my heart I have decided to move on. I will not give up writing I am just deleting my role as a Wattpad author from my life. Bye.