Request Page!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Again.

Now you are probably wondering "why do you keep on fucking publishing new books when you haven't even done any updates on the other books!"

Well, you are not wrong on two of the books. For some reason my mind wanted a book about this specific type, that I can't make up my mind on if I should make a book just about this one group or smash a shit ton of things in this one book.

So I went with the second option and believe I have a list of "future" books that might (or might not) be published on this account (or never).

Yea, I'm not kidding.

Anyways, like all my other request page. If you have any suggestions on who should be in it or what Scenarios/prompt can happen between the male reader and the male characters because I can't come up with anything!

Also, I'm going to be your best friend in these stories. Sometimes I'll be the Best friend, the sibling or whatever the story is about and who is in it.

The characters can be anyone from TV shows, voice actors, actors, Kpop Boy Groups, singers, anime and shit ton of other things.

Come up with some suggestions and I'll try my best on it.

You are the Seme if you were wondering because let's be honest, we all want to read the most tough, handsome and hot male characters break down and become the Uke.

Anyways, this is Kpop-Music signing out!! BYE