Chase Brody x Male Reader: Comfort

Youtuber: Jacksepticeye + Egos

Prompts: Chase was having another argument with his ex-wife, Stacy, and the news that she broke to him didn't help him. After the argument was over, Chase was too stress out and didn't want to head back to the Septiceye's house because that will only cause his stress even more. So he goes to his best friend's house for comfort.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 

 Chase's Pov

I sat in my car with my head on the steering wheel. I had another fight with my ex-wife and it didn't go well, as always. I was very stress and I just want to cry. 

I looked at the time and saw that it was very late. I need to get home but if I do, my stress level is going to go high and I don't want any of them to see me in this state especially Anti. I could go to Jack but he is at Mark's place and is going to be gone for while so I can't go to him. 

I sigh and looked at my phone. I grabbed it and turn it on to see my kids being held by a man that I call my best friend. His name is (M/n) (L/n), he was once Jack's editors but (M/n) felt like he was doing a good job at editing the videos to which he somewhat quit. Jack didn't want him to leave, even if he was no longer his editor, so Jack decided to let (M/n) meet his egos. 

I was the first ego in the house to meet him, beside Anti, before he meet everyone else. He wasn't freaked out that Jack has other egos since (M/n) quite enjoy seeing Jack having a creative mind. Somehow (M/n) wasn't fazed by Anti's threats and his knife, to which surprised the glitching man. (M/n) and I started off our friendships right off the bat, we had so many thing in common and we had a great time. 

I smiled a bit while looking at the photo. At the time I took the photo, was the first time he meet my kids. I didn't know how he was going to react when I bought my kids on the weekends but he was actually kind to my kids. I remembered asking him, how did he knew what to do with my kids and his respond was that he took care of his little sibling and cousins at times, so he knew what to do. 

After looking at my phone for about 5 mins, I decided to head to the person that I am comfortable to be with, (M/n). 

~ Time Skip ~

(M/n)'s Pov

I was relaxing in my living room in a t-shirt and shorts. I was scrolling through my phone, find something to do to past the time but it didn't took long before something did happen. 

I heard a knock on my door. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 8:19 PM. I wasn't expecting anyone to be visiting me but who knows. I got up and head toward my door and open to see my best friend standing there but not in a very good condition. 

"Chase? What are you doing here?" I asked the Irish ego. He just looked at me before saying, "Um... Can I come in... Please." I looked at him with concern and said, "Of course Buddy." I moved so that he can come inside. 

I closed the door and turn around in time to be greeted by a hug from Chase. I looked at him surprised before hugging him back. "Do you want to talk about?" I quietly asked him. He nodded and hugged me tighter. I then moved my arms to picked Chase up, knowing that he wasn't going to let go, and walk to the couch. I placed him on the couch then sat next him and let him continue to hug me. 

After a few minutes, Chase slowly let go and just lay his head on my shoulder. "Are you feeling better?" I asked him then I received a nodded from the man. "Do you want to talk about what made you like this?" I, once again, asked him. I heard him take a deep breath and opened his mouth. "You remember my ex-wife, Stacy right?" He stated. I tilted my head and said, "Yeah, what about her?" "Well... I went to visit the kids since it is the weekends and I was greeted by Stacy a-and... s-she said t-that I couldn't s-see my k-kids anymore." Chase started to cry. I quickly hold him as he cried in my chest, I rubbed his arm and back to calm him down. "Was there a reason that she said that?" 

"A-all she s-said was that I-I childish a-and that I-I s-shouldn't be i-influencing m-my kids t-to be l-like me when t-they g-grow up..." And just like that, Chase started to cry again. I could only do is hug him and try my best to calm him down. I didn't like that Chase was in this state, it breaks my heart and to know what the cause of him being like this pissed me off. I never really like his ex-wife even before when they were together. She was always bitching about almost everything when Chase wasn't around. The other egos and I hated her but we couldn't say anything because of Chase but Anti didn't care if Chase was in the room or not. He will say anything without giving a shit about what Chase's ex-wife would say.  But then again it's Anti so what do you expect.

Anyways, I continued to hug Chase and rubbed his back. "A-all I-I just w-wan i-is t-to see m-my kids... I-is that t-too m-much to ask...?" Chase continues to speak while crying. I continued to look at my best friend with sadness in my eyes. Even though he is my best friend, I also see him as my crush but I can't say anything since he isn't having the best relationship with ex-wife who is preventing him to see his own kids. As much as I want to say something but I can't because he already has enough things in his hands and me confessing to him will only weigh him down even more. The best thing that I could do is comfort him. 

Then I got an idea. "Hey... Chase." I quietly said to him. He lifted his head up a bit and looked at me confused. "I got an idea that can maybe make you feel better. Do.. you want to try it?" I asked him. It looked like he was thinking for a bit before nodding. I smiled a bit before getting up, "Okay, I'll be right back. You just stay here and if you want, you can cuddle on to my giant wolf plushie." I grabbed my big wolf plush and gave it to him. 

His eyes widen at the plush and immediately grabbed it then started to cuddle it

His eyes widen at the plush and immediately grabbed it then started to cuddle it. I chuckled a bit before going to the closet and grabbed a big fluffy blanket. 

I walked back to where Chase is and see him sleeping on the plush. I smiled, I grabbed Chase and placed him on one of my single couch, next I unfold the couch to reveal a bed couch. I placed the wolf plush on the bed for it can be as a pillow. I looked backed at Chase and see him still sleeping but moved a bit so he can be in a comfortable position. 

I shake my head and walked toward him. "I don't know what Stacy gave her the mind to not let you see your own kids but I am going to help you get your kids back." I whisper and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I gently picked him up and lay him on the bed with his head on the plush. I grabbed the blanket and covered him. 

Once I was done, I looked at him and smiled. I grabbed his hat and place it on the wolf's head, I got up from the bed and took a few steps back. I chuckled as I saw him snuggling up on the plush. 

"I swear to my words Chase, I will get your kids back so you don't have suffer anymore. Just hang in there buddy." I whisper and head to my room to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!! I've been busy and had a few problems with my family, friends and myself lately. I promise that I will start updating stories on both this book and the other. It's just, its kinda hard when I have nothing to come up with for a plot. I'm still taking request but maybe you guys can give me some what a plot for them... You don' have to but I'm just suggesting. 
I will start writing again and stay keep your head out for some more one shots.