Chapter 1

Always looking at you

Life isnt always go according to our plan.Maybe you play today,and love tomorrow but something that surely is,you could learn lessons from your mistakes.

"Nicole!"ayan naman sya.Parati nalang niya ako sinsermonan about my plan to break every playboys heart.I was planning to have a 'Go club and hunt playboys and break them'.Ganda ko di ba?I am the one will play them than play my heart.Duh.

"Ano na naman?"I asked.Nakakapagod na parati nalang ganito.I know shes worried pero gusto ko to.After all,it is my life.

"Stop playing alright?Ano na namn tong narinig ko nicole?You played the basketball player ng school si Lloyd!Ayun umiiyak"she said exaggerately.He a playboy,I think he realized na hindi maganda paiyakin ang mga babae.

"Ano naman?He deserved that".I heard na marami siyang pinaiyak so maybe that serves him right?Boys and their attitudes towards girls.Gusto lang nila makuha yung gusto nila at nakuha na iiwan nila.

"Ewan ko sayo,Anyway ill be going to ur duh whatever that name of your party is,got to go bye".He kissed my cheeks.I know wala na siyang magagawa so pumayag nalang siya.

"Okay Nick".She maybe like that but i love her,We are singles,we are just the same.Im always right here to protect them.

Umuwi muna ako sa condo ko para magbihis at maligo.After that pumili ako nang susuotin ko maybe this black tube dress is fine. and black stiletto and then called Nicky.

"Sup nick.where are you na?"I am busy putting some make up on my face.

"Im already heading to Platonics"I am already imagining her driving her car.

"Alright,Im on my way na din"Pagkatapos ko kinuha ko na ang purse ko and keys.

Pagkarating ko,Marami na ang tao so i went to upstairs,Vip room ang kinuha ko.Someone called me,The Jessica De Vera.

"Nicole Deogracias!"niyakap nya agad ako at nagbeso.Its been a while na hindi ko siya nakita.

"Sup Jess,Im happy that you came but Whos with you?"I was looking everybody, so some of my friends are busy flirting with my guests.

"Im with Adrian"The man who hooked up with her last Saturday.I look at Adrian.Ah- not bad.

"So,Is he serious sa yo?"I asked baka naman.Paliligayahin lang siya at iiwan lang luhaan.Hindi pwede yan.

"Yes,unfornately pumanta pa nga siya sa amin to court me and asked for my parents permission" she said,she looks so happy and I bet serious lang talaga si Adrian.

"Alright,Anything for my bestfriends happiness"I said and she hugged me.

"Thank you and I love you.Anyway magseryoso ka na baka andyan lang yung right guy mo"she said.I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Im happy with my life today,Jess.You know ang sakit pa rin"I said.

"Sabi ko naman sayo di ba?At first you already knew na ganyan siya but still nagpahulog ka sa laro niyo,Friend ko kayong dalawa pero alam namim kung sino ang nasa right"she said.She knows the whole story.

"Yeah right,bahala na"I said.Alam kong hindi siya seryoso pero sino naman ang hindi maniniwala don if ang ipanapakita niya ay sobra pa sa seryoso.

"Alright,we're here to have fun wag kang magdrama,Get some guy and bw serious Bye punta muna ako kay Adrian."she said and went off.Im happy that she is happy.I love them thats all i want for them.Theyre happiness.

I am busy looking for a partner maybe I could find someone I could play with.I am drinking my 10th shot of tequila.I was kinda tipsy right now.Maybe I could go to the dancefloor right now.As i went there,I swayed my butt and start to dance.Someone is dancing with me.Not bad.

"Hey Nicole"Someone greeted me.I know this guy, The engineering hearthrob,'Daze Dennis Alonzo'.

"Hey,Do i know you?"I asked.Tip101 para magkainterest ang guy para sayo.You have to act na hindi mo siya kilala kahit na lusay na lusay ka na sa kilig wag kang magpadala.Act like you dont know him and hell do the rest.

"Im Dennis".

"Oh,hello".He's good,He has a good smell and i can say hes hot and so attractive.I can see my friends eyes here.Theyre looking at us.I winked at them.

"Are you alone?" he said.As we finished shaking hands.

"Nah im with my friends".Tumango naman siya

"If you dont mind,can I dance with you?" he asked.Tumango ako at sumayaw pa kami hangang sa napagod ako at inayaya siyang umupo sa amin.

"Dennis,Im tired maybe u could join us there"Tinuro ko sila Nicky na mukha lasing na lasing na hays girls.

He nodded and followed me.Pinakilala ko siya sa mga best friends ko at uminom ng uminom,Dennis is just beside me.I realized why made I this party to get even to boys so i push him and kiss him torridly.I can feel that he is little bit shocked pero ng nakabawi humalik din siya sa akin.

When i kiss him it just like different from the other guys that i kissed.Im no holy right, i kissed so many damn guys pero my Vcard is still on me.

Lumalalim ang halik,I can feel his hands caressing my body,He kissed my neck and i can feel the electricity.Oh my gods,This is so different and then he stopped.

"Why do you stopped?"I asked him.Nahiya ako sa tanong ko pero nakabawi din ako.

"I respect you,Im sorry."Wow maybe guys today are not all the same.Im just impressed.

"Oh Im sorry Dennis,Nadala lang din ako"I apologetically said.He nodded.

"Maybe we could exchange numbers right?As you can see Im always looking at you sa school pero im a bit scared because they said youre a snob."

Hindi ko naman sya madeny dahil alam ko yan pero if ever i like that guy then i will talk to him naman.And Dennis is just a good guy but not to be trusted that much.

"Yuh yuh".I said and we exchanged numbers and even our Facebooks.

Im a bit drunk,So nagpaalam ako sa mga kaibigan ko na umalis after all i already paid all the expenses but Dennis is till tailing me.

"Dennis,I got to go".I said

"Maybe I could bring you to your house right?"he said.You're gentleman ha?Maybe Its not easy to like you.

"Oh,I have my car with me eh."I said.Kahit na gusto niya ako,Hindi pa rin na bigyan mo na siya na right to what he likes to do in you.

"Maybe I could drive you there,Im worry because youre a bit drunk so, cant I?".

"Im sorry,I can handle.Thank you."

He seemed not please.I was shocked when he said those words.

"Nicole,I know you for a long time and I I know how many goddamn guys you played,but atleast can you give me some attention?I like you so much.Im willing to be your game so you could give your attention sa akin,See you sa school Nicole,G-Goodbye."He kissed my cheeks and went to his car.

That is not the one got my attention,It is his words.I was stunned.