Prologue

Have you ever met someone that thinks about the end of the world all the time? Yeah, neither have I. That's the problem with me. My girlfriend tells me all the damn time that I need a therapist, she says their is something wrong with me. That I'm worried for nothing but she doesn't understand my job. My job to do research and predict when this shit happens. Honestly, I don't mind these thoughts because in some way they are confronting to me.
Anyway, the reason I tell you all this is so you can relate to where I'm coming from. The sad thing is I shouldn't tell anyone this, not even my dear girlfriend whom I love and trust so much. But I'm going to tell you anyway because I feel as if it is my right and "duty" to tell you this. The end of the world is no joke, there has been an out brake in tuberculosis. It has been spreading like a damn wildfire. Killing left and right, body's everywhere you look. The worst part is the dead aren't dead. They walk amongst us like animals on two feet instead of four and the flesh falling on the dirt. The rotting smell of death fills the air every minute of every day, all the time; but do you think that is going to stop the living humans? Hell no.
The world might as well be Hell not Heaven. I don't believe in Heaven anymore. I kill everyday. It never is the most settling thing ever but it is satisfying to have the blood of the dead run slowly down your arms and watch the last bit of life from their eyes seamlessly pariah all in a matter of time.
That might seem a bit brutal, however the truth is that it's really not once you do it. My girlfriend, Cate, has never killed the living dead before and she is scare to.

...

Thank you guys for reading "My Sister Sleep Talks" and if you haven't read it yet then you should. But this is not about that story, no, this is about my crappy prologue and I do apologize for that. I promise the rest of the story will be more detailed and descriptive. I appreciate if you would not be quiet when you read my story's and tell me what you would like me to write next. I honestly have to thank my wonderful friend and some what editor Andrea.
          Yours Truly,
                      Breanna W.