Time Is Short (Chapter 2)

Five minutes pass before we get to a hotel; as we wait in line for about ten more minutes Cate says in a soft and light voice:
"You like me, don't you? Because if you do... then you might be surprised to hear that I do to."
That through me off a good bit, but how does she know I like her? Why does she like me?
After waiting, we get up to the register and Cate asked for a sweet instead of just a regular old room, which would have been a shit ton cheaper but for her, it's worth it. The room we got was on the vary top floor.
"Not bad. The bed looks like a king size so big enough for the both of us if you want, Elinor. And the bathroom is fucking huge."
"Yeah, I'm good with sharing a bed if your okay with it as well and I could really use a shower right about now."
The bathroom looks big with a huge ass mirror on one wall and Cate just walked in without closing the door all the way and starts change into her PJ's. I gaze in and see her change in the mirror with her back towards the door. I know, I'm acting like a guy in this sense but she's slim and mesmerizing. Her back bends ever so slightly but enough for you to notice, her hair w rapped up in a bun to keep it out of her beautiful face. The purple in Cate's eyes seemed to brighten, a slight rosy red smile came upon her face, a spirit came to life in her body. She stands tall but layed back. Now I know the definition of perfect. Cate looks perfect; her PJ's on now, a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, hair still up in the bun, no makeup on what so ever. I'm still standing here with a towel in one of my arms and my clothes in the other looking like an idiot.
"You okay, Ellie?"
"I'm sorry, what Cate?"
"I just asked if your okay."
"Y-yeah, I'm good. I want a shower though."
"Then go take one dumb ass."
Cate said it in a joking way with a slight laugh at the end and I joined her. I start walking to the bathroom then I hear Cate ask if she can come with me in a soft, sweet voice.
"Yes, you can if you would like."
I say as she jumps on my back and whispers something.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Ellie?"
"I didn't know you where into girls and yes I would like that."
We just met yesterday and now we're together, I don't mind it.
Her skin is soft and flawless... I can't describe how perfectly beautiful she is. Though, I wonder what Cate thinks of me, I know I shouldn't worry about it considering she's the one who ask me out.
The steam from the shower covers our body's as we get closer and I start getting butterfly's in my belly. As Cate's hair gets more wet, the more I see the famine side of her. She leans her head back and let's out a have breath of relief and satisfaction because of the water hitting her back.
"This is a cool shower, it has dule shower heads."
Cate said in a voice filled with pleasure and happiness. She grins warmly and takes her hair out of the bun and let's the water get it more wet before she puts shampoo in it. I put my phone in a plastic bag so we can listen to my metal playlist. Cate starts Dancing along with the beat of the drum, her hips swaying from one side to the other and splashing water everywhere. I place my hands on her hips and start dancing with her.
The song finally stops and we wash our hair as soon as another starts.
After about an hour of us dancing and cleaning up we get out because there was no heat left in it. This bathroom had a built-in blow dryer so we could do our hair really quick.
"Ellie, there is someone at the door and he said his name was Brandon. He also said he knows you and needs to talk with you."
"Okay, let him in and tell him I'll be out in a minute."
I didn't know that Brandon would have followed me; last time I spoke with him, he was like a geek.
"Yo, what's up Elinor Vaskeze."
"Brandon Makson, what do you want?"
"Hold up, Ms.Vaskeze! Aren't you going to introduce me to this lovely lady?"
He said almost like he was trying to provoke me.
"Hello Mr.Makson, my name is Cate Tess. Ellie's girlfriend."
"Nice to meet you ma'am. Congratulations on you with Elinor, she's vary different, isn't she?"
I interrupt their conversation asking:
"Brandon, what the hell do you want?"
We have the same career so I think this might be about what's happening.
"Well you know how people are dieing, because of tuberculosis? Well we can't stop it and the people that are dead are walking around now. Needless to say the only way to kill them or fix them is a blow to the head."
He said in a terrified way.
"Elinor... Time is fucking short, do not play hell with this."
"I know Brandon."
Cate jumps in asking something along the lines of:
"What do you guys mean by any if this?"
"I'll explain later but for now we just need to get some sleep. Thank you Brandon, we'll see you later."
"Good bye El."
I haven't heard him call me El in so long that I actually miss it.

...
I really hope this story is keeping you all interested. I didn't edit this or have anyone else edit it and I think this chapter came out beautifully. This is the most I have written for any of my chapters and I hope you guys will not expect nothing less from me and any of my future story's! Thank you for continuing to read all the way to this point.
Yours Truly,
Breanna W.