37 ~ Where the magic begins

Jasmine's POV
Today is pur last day here in Florida. We decided to get an early start to our day because we're going to Walt Disney World. I'm excited because I haven't been there in so long.

Jonah was already awake, he was currently taking a shower. I made sure the boys were all awake so I texted them in the group chat we're in. They all responded saying they were getting ready as well.

I had already taken a shower before Jonah so I just changed into some black short and a white t-shirt. I left my hair straight.

Jonah's POV
I got out of the shower changing into some ripped jeans and a black t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Jasmine was ready. Both of us were all ready to go. I went out of our room to knock on the boys doors so they can hurry up because I know these boys will take forever getting ready if we don't tell them to hurry. Zach always takes his sweet time doing his hair.

This time we decided to get a rental car. We got a car big enough to fit all of us. I drove, Jasmine was next to me in the passenger side. In the middle was Jack, Daniel & corbyn and as always Zach was in the back. He likes ridding in the back all the time because he gets all the seats to himself.

~Skip car ride~
I finally pulled up and payed for a parking spot. We barley found one since it was so packed.

Everyone got out of the car and started walking to the entrance.
We showed them our tickets and they gave us a wristband to wear.

The boys decided they would go their own way around the park while I stay with Jasmine. They thought I would want to spend the day with her so they wanted to leave us which was really nice of them. Wre all said we would meet up in the front before it got dark.

I took Jasmine's hand and we both started walking around. We come across a little stand where they were selling Minnie mouse ears and balloons. I bought her some ears and a balloon. she gave me a kiss and thanked me.

We continued to walk when I decided to take a picture of her holding my hand from behind infront of the castle.

Jasmine's POV
Jonah and I were having so much fun. We have so many rides to go on before we leave, it's only 12pm so we have enough time.

~3hrs later~ 3pm

We've been on a few rides now which were really fun. We decide to grab something to eat and rest for a bit before going back to enjoy the last few hours we have left. I told Jonah to go buy whatever he wanted.

He comes back with a pretzel shaped as mickey mouse. It looked so cute I didn't even want to eat it but you know I was hungry.

After finishing the pretzel we rested for a while longer. "The boys said they would be meeting up with us in the front at about 7:30pm, so we have about 3 and a half hours left." Jonah says. "Well let's get going and ride a few more rides." I say grabbing his hand making him get up.

We went on this ride that spun us in circles real fast and it wasn't such a great idea because I felt really sick after. "I'm not feeling so good after that last ride." I say to Jonah. "I'll go get you a water." he said. Wow I have such a great boyfriend he worries about the littlest things which I appreciate.

I sat down and wait for him to bring me a water. We're probably done for the day because I honestly don't feel so good to continue going on rides. There was only an hour left till we had to go meet the boys in the front and leave to go back to the hotel.

Jonah finally comes back with my water and I drink it little slips at a time until I finish it. He said we should just sit until I feel better but I told him we should just start heading to the entrance and wait for the boys there instead of them having to wait for us.

We all then made it to the front. The boys had more fun then I did towards the end. They showed us videos of the goofing around which were funny. You can always have a good laugh when you're with them.

Everyone got into the car and this time corbyn drove us back.