41 ~ Morning sickness & cravings

Time skip ~ 3 weeks later

Jasmines POV

I woke up with the feeling of having to throw up. I got up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. What is going on with me I never randomly get sick in the morning.

I got some mouthwash and rinsed my mouth. When I walked out of the bathroom I see Jonah coming towards me with a worried look on his face.
"Babe are you okay, you woke up and just ran to the bathroom." he said.
"I'm fine now I just woke up having to throw up so I ran to the bathroom, I'm sorry for waking you up." I say.
"It's okay, but that's a little weird."
"Yea I know but I should be all good now." I said with a smile.

Jonahs POV
The time we and Jasmine have been together I've never seen her rush to the bathroom because she has to throw up.

Maybe I'm worrying too much and it actually isn't anything.
We both we back to sleep because it was early still.

~3 hours later~

Jasmine and I had gotten out of bed. We were both showered and dressed for the day. I has going to go downstairs to make breakfast.

"Do you want me you some bacon, sausage, and eggs for breakfast?" I ask her. She just gave me a disgusted look like she didn't like the sound of having that for breakfast. "Actually no, you can go ahead and make that for yourself I'll see what I can make myself." She says. I go downstairs but I think to myself that's usually her favorite why did she look disgusted.

I made breakfast for me and the guys. We were all eating on the table and I see Jasmine walking downstairs.

Jasmines POV
I finished making Jonah's bed when I suddenly got a craving for pickles. The weird thing is that I don't like pickles so why am I craving some. At this point something has to be up with me but I had to get some pickles so I walked downstairs.

The boys were all on the table eating. "Good morning boys" I say to them. "Morning Jasmine" they all say back.

I walked passed them and made my way towards the fridge.
Surprisingly they had a big new jar of pickles which I opened up. Grabbing a fork I took one out of the jar and started to munch on it. "I thought you didn't like pickles." Daniel asks me with a weird look on his face.
"Actually I don't but for some reason I do today" I said laughing. "You're weird." Zach says.

Jonah then comes up to me and says "Why are you acting weird, first you wake up to throw up and now you are eating things that you don't even eat because you don't like them."

I just stand there looking at Jonah and then I remembered....

A/n CLIFFHANGER !! 😏
What do you think she remembered?