Come back home | Vkook

For my gurl ilovethetae

Taehyung got himself in a sticky situation. How would Jungkook react when he told him about this? Taehyung didn't even believe it himself, so why would Jungkook? Would Jungkook even want this?

"Tae? You alright in there?" Jungkook was outside their shared bathroom worried about his husband, who'd been in the bathroom for almost half a hour now.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine, just getting ready for work" Taehyung, half told the truth, and half lied. Why did he lie? Why couldn't he tell the truth? The truth about this.

"When do you start work babe?" Jungkook asked looking at his watch checking the time.

"I uh I have to go at nine, and I'll be back at four!" Taehyung said, placing down his third positive test. Shit, I'm so fucked

"Well then I'll be off to work now hyung, I'll be home by five!" Jungkook yelled. A few seconds passed and the main door is slammed shut.

As he heard the door shut, he silently and easily sneaked out of the bathroom, going into their kitchen-dining-area to grab some of the breakfast he had prepared. Was he really pregnant? Taehyung couldn't help but wonder if what those three positive pregnancy tests were saying was true. As he ate his bacon and scrambled eggs, he suddenly began imagining a little Jungkook running around their house, laughing and smiling like Taehyung. Maybe it won't be so bad, Taehyung thought smiling to himself.

When Jungkook got home Taehyung went up to the door, more enthusiastic than usual, and greeted his husband.

"Welcome home Jungkookie, how was your day?" Taehyung asked, his arms lazily swung around Jungkook's neck.

"Well, a newly transferred student confessed she was in love with me today" Jungkook laughed, shaking Taehyung's arms of his neck so he'd be able to take his jacket off. "Almost broke the poor girl's heart" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"How many students have confessed to you again?" Taehyung scoffed, going back to the kitchen to continue on making dinner. He planned on telling Jungkook about the baby tonight, he was exited.

"Hmm... about ten? Maybe twelve?" Jungkook put his index finger on his lips in a thinking manner. Taehyung just pouted and looked back down on the pot of soup. "But I don't care, I have a beautiful and amazing husband who makes dinner for me, cuddles with me and fights with me" Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and burying his nose into his neck.

"Yeah yeah, you sappy ass" Taehyung waved him off and told him to set the table.

After dinner, as Jungkook and Taehyung were washing the dishes, Taehyung suddenly grabbed a hold of Jungkook's hand and dragged him over to the couch in the living room. Jungkook was confused, but didn't say anything, and just sent him a confused look.

"I have something important to tell you Jungkook" Taehyung said giggly, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"What is it Tae?" Jungkook asked, smiling slightly from his husband's silliness.

"I'm pregnant"

"What?" Jungkook didn't believe him.

"I'm pregnant Jungkook! You're gonna be a dad!" Taehyung said, smile even bigger. He reached out to hug Jungkook, but Jungkook stood up with his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. "Jungkookie?"