•Five•

Richie

I woke up next to a calm, sleeping Raven. I just stare at her, admiring her beauty. She truly was beautiful. One of the most beautiful people on Earth. No one could change that.

I watched her chest rise and fall in a steady motion. She looked so peaceful. It was sad that she was leaving today. Slowly, her eyes opened. Revaeling her beautiful bright blue eyes. She turned and smiled at me. I smiled back. She yawned and sat up. I sat up next to her. "You wanna talk about last night?" I ask her gently. She closes her eyes. "Yeah, i g-guess."

She took a deep breath. "I-i woke up in my ch-childhood room. Th-then i heard a loud sound of a bottle smashing. A-and then i-i realised w-what was happening..." She said with a shaky voice. "It's okay. I'm here." I reassure her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"M-my m-mom, w-was drunk. A-and then she c-came up i-into my r-room a-and.." She could barely talk. She was crying now. I tried reaasuring her to the best of my abilities. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I told her. She wiped her tears away and shook her head. "N-no, it's f-fine."

Raven

"Sh-she would...hurt me. N-not just ph-physically b-but...s-sexually." I blurted out, crying into Richie's chest. He pulled away from me with a shocked expression. "Raven! Why didn't you do something?!" He asked me. Great, now he was mad. "I-i'm sorry Richie but, i-i couldn't." I told him. He hugged me and nodded. I cried more. The tears wouldn't stop.

"You want breakfast?" Richie asked after i had calmed down a bit. I nodded. We walked downstairs to make breakfeast. Richie made pancakes for us and set them down at the table. "Thanks." I said quietly. "Anything for you." Richie replied. We ate in silence.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hell!
Im sorry this was so short!
But, there might be another chapter today since i'm not going to school!
Yay for being sick!!!

Stay Alive |-/

-Trees ⛤