•Sixteen•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Raven

Oh god.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" I asked panicked. Johnnie shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry. If i knew you guys were moving there i would have warned you. Buy i didn't know." He explained. I took a deep breath.

"So you're saying, that we live down the hallway from Bryan Stars? The guy that harassed me? Are you sure it's the same dude?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, i'm sure it's Bryan. He even came over to our apartment himself." Alex said.

*Time Skip Cause Why Not*

After dinner, we drove back to our apartments. Going crazy listening to Panic! At The Disco.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I mean, we're only down the hall from eachother. But that also means just down the hall from Bryan. As Richie was unlocking the door, i heard footsteps. Then a voice. "Oh-Hi Raven! Didn't think i'd see you here!" Bryan said surprised to see us.

"Yeah-we're just..uh...v-visting a friend." I lied. He nodded. "Well, see you guys around!" He said as he began walking down the hall. I caught him wink at me.

I quickly closed the door and locked it.   "Jeez Raven. It's not like he's gonna break in!" Richie exclaimed.

Richie

"Jeez Raven. It's not like he's gonna break in!" I exclaimed. Raven looked at me seriously. "Richie you don't know what he's capable of."

Raven sat down on the couch next to me. "You wanna unpack some stuff. At least set up the bed." I say, kissing her forehead. "Okay." She replied.

*After Unpacking*

Raven sighed. We had just finished building the bed and making it. White bed sheets with white and gray pillows. Boxes still littered the room. "I'm too tired to unpack more boxes." Raven yawned. "Me too." I agreed.

We decided to just go to bed. Raven cuddled up to me. I stroked her hair until i fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Raven said she wasn't feeling well so i went out to the store for her. I walked up to our apartment door, grocery bags in hand. I set the bags down and open the door. I set the bags down on thr kitchen counter. "Raven! I'm home!" No response. That's weird. "Raven?" I call out. Still no answer. I walk to the bedroom. I stop in the doorway. Raven. Bryan. Bryan kissing Raven. Raven kissing back. No, not just kissing. A full on make out session.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A single tear ran down my cheek. Raven was awake, facing me. "What's wrong babe?" She asked sweetly.

"Just a nightmare." I tell her. She smiles sleepily and wipes my tear with the back of her hand.

"I love you." I whisper to her.

"I love you too."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Salutations.
This almost has 100 reads. Like, wtf. I'm a horrible writer. I guess if people like my trash writing than i'll keep writing. Until i feel like i don't want to, of course.

Stay Alive |-/
Don't eat soap!
Stay sad, but not too sad.

-Treee

11~15~17
509 words