part four

I headed to my next and second to last class, Biology.

The events that just occurred kept rushing into my head, and I kept on blushing.

"Are you ok?" Haesung asked, obviously concerned.

"I'm ok." I replied.

"Well uh, I have bad news Y/N," she says. "I just saw Jungkook and this girl head into the  bathroom together."

My eyes widened. "What?!" My head couldn't process the information she had just said.

"I said." She replied. "That I saw Jungkook and some other girl walk into the bathroom together just now."

"N-no...are you sure it wasn't someone else?" I say hopefully.

Haesung raised her eyebrow.

Do I ever lie? she seemed to say.

I sighed and shook my head. I was going to have to see for myself.

I stepped out to the hallway and headed towards the restrooms.

Sure enough, you could hear slight moans.

I could feel tears again.

I brushed them away. I had to stay strong.

Two can play at this game, I thought. 

-After School-

"Get into your positions!" I whisper shouted at Jin, my fellow brother.

He nodded, and gave me a thumbs up.

Jungkook was nearing the lobby with girls, and I quickly motioned for Jin to come.

"I really like your hair today," Jin said to me, blushing.

"T-thanks Jin." I stammered.

At that point Jungkook had turned to see who the voices belonged to. As soon as he saw me and Jin, he immediately let go of the other girl's arms and quickly ran over.

I grinned and flashed a slight thumbs up to Jin. He winked and flashed a ok sign.

"Y/N?!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at me weirdly. "Why are you flirting with hyung here?!"

I held my head down low. 

Jungkook looked at me angrily. "Babe, what the hell are you trying to do here?!"

I glared at him. "What? Can't i talk to one of my friends?!"

Jungkook looked at me angrily. "I won't have you talking or flirting with any other boy."

At this time Jin knew it was his cue to walk away.

"Well, look here Jungkook." I huff. "I see you everyday going out with another girl. 

"Tell me Jungkook, are you even in the position to say those things?!"

Jungkook was so mad at this point. 

I watched in slow motion as a hand slapped my face.

Hehe...I love cliffhangers. Don't you guys?

Author nim loves you all!