Chapter Eighteen: Days End

Natsu's POV:

Luce and the ice prince are back and all goes back to the order it was in. But it's spring time, a warm breeze ran through the air around us blowing Lucy's hair making her skin glow like an angel, as we walked on the beach and caught up, she told me all her amazing adventures and I told her how things were going at home.

Master cut the trials short and everyone is heading back tomorrow, my brother and his wife are coming back with us, everyone will together, they'll be living in Lucy's apartment with her and Wendy.

I zone out listening to her stories, she's so beautiful it's easy to get distracted, she is the definition of beauty to me.

"Natsu, Earth to Natsu!" She hummed through my distraction "y-ya!" "Are you there?" I nod slowly afraid if I open my month I'll be digging a hole for myself.

I just want to be around Lucy and only Lucy, tonight we own the night, today we own the day. Tomorrow we own the world. "Hey Luce.." "ya" we talked while we laid on the warm sand.

I turn my head and cup her face, her warm skin melted my firery hot hands, and her eyes full of hope and wonder.

I closed in the space between us and her soft lips were on mine, it was so magical. We separate and she grab my hand and we are running down the beach, giggling and laughing, true happiness, the day went by as fast as it started, days end sadly but this ones different.