Chapter Nineteen: Nights Begin

Natsu's POV:

Buy the time the sun said goodnight we were sitting together. Enjoying each others presence. Talking like we've been never broken up.

The weight
Of a simple human emotion
Weighs me down
More than the tank ever did

Separated from the girl I've had a crush on since I was a child was hard to grasp, her brother went thru the 5 stages of grief when she left, and when they went missing. That happened to Wendy, Happy, and I.

The pain
It's determined and demanding
To ache, but I'm OK

I love this women more then it's humanly possible, her beauty is out of this world her smile is like stars, the world spins around her because she's the center of everything. She's not only beauty in a person she has excelling wits.

And I don't wanna let this go
I don't wanna lose control
I just wanna see the stars with you

No matter how far I will need to travel no matter how far I will have to walk to see you I will meet you. Golden grass and all, a 100 year job we will preform. I want to grow old and die with this women.

And I don't wanna say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just wanna see the stars with you

A flaw to our dreaming plan, is we will need to say goodbye to each-other, our respected selves. We need to protect people so if it means we don't say goodbye we say see you later.

You lost
A part of your existence
In the war against yourself

I will walk aside you in sickness and in health in weakness and strength the high points to the low points, perfections to the nonexistent imperfections.

Oh, the lights,
They light up in lights of sadness
Telling you, it's time to go

You are my light Lucy my love my life source as a object as a person you are you have been the one for me.

And I don't wanna let this go
I don't wanna lose control
I just wanna see the stars with you

I will never stop loving you and will never stop questioning happiness while your around me. You light up the world for us bringing the real true self on all of of negotiate things and brightens it up.

And I don't wanna say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just wanna see the stars with you

I never want to leave you do I hope you'd never leave me best friend. Sister. Family. Life long member of my life.
(3)
Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand for one more minute,
Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand

You are like more then money could ever buy, money can't buy happiness you need to find it for your own.

And I don't wanna let this go
I don't wanna lose control
I just wanna see the stars with you

You are my happiness my life line my inspiration. Been that way since children. Soon the guild  will be expanding with new members.

And I don't wanna say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just wanna see the stars with you

So I must ask one question that decides fate and destiny, also our future and present, that separates happiness and negativity.

With you

"So Lucy Fullbuster, will you marry me?"

(fault in our stars - Troy Sivan$