Fangirl got tickets to go to the concert

It was December 13 and I was so happy that I was finally able to attend a bts concert (which was on December 26) thanks to my well done effort in working every single day since August throughout December. I knew my parents wouldn't pay for me to go to a bts concert because they didn't like my sudden obsession with the south korean boy band and I needed to take a flight to the other side of the world basically and they would never allow it, so... I made a bet, if I had good grades, earned money working hard, stopped obsessing and showed maturity they would let me go, and luckily I did. The were not very happy about it but a bet is a bet and they knew they couldn't take it back and that how I finally got tickets to see bts. But let me explain a bit about how I got into bts to the point of obsession. It all started when I was in 9th grade my friend had introduced me to this boy band since she also liked it. At first I didn't like them very much because I already had a boy band that I liked called "Big Bang" and at the time I was very fond of them and didn't want to know any other group but them, but when curiosity struck and I started searching bts I found myself getting more and more immersed in the boy band. It only took a weak before I realised that I liked them too much. Since them it has always been bts, no matter how hard I tried to get to fangirl over other groups they were never the same as bts. I found myself thinking over and over "oh, but they don't do it like bts" or "they're not as funny as bts" or "they're nowhere near bts's level". Thoughts like this never left my mind every time I tried to get into other boy bands. And this was how it all started and how I found out that I was obsessed. But anyways getting back to the concert, so yeah I buyed a ticket for bts's live trilogy 111: the wings tour. I'd be lying if I told you thus wasn't the happiest moment of my life. This was like the dream of every fangirl. I finally get to see south Korea and meet my future husbands (more like I would want them to be). The flight was very long since like I said, i live on the other side of the world and it was a good 19 hours and 18 minutes until I got there and I couldn't wait. Imagining seeing Seoul for the first time amused me if it wasn't for me being on a plane right now I would believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was finally here in Seoul. The place was incredible, city lights everywhere and tv screens as huge as a building. It was true what they said about this being the city that never slept. I got very excited and rapidly pulled out my map to see where I needed to go to get to my hotel. It took me a good 20 minutes of trying to figure out where I was and where I was going till I finally got the hang of it. So I went right were indicated and found my hotel. It was very pretty and very fancy to my surprise. I didn't have that much money so I was bound to find the cheapest hotel, I wasn't mad though I was going to see bts and that was all that mattered. But now that I saw the hotel I was so much happier and relieved since it was very nice looking and totally not what I was expecting. I got in and as If a celebrity had come in everyone showered me with stares, I was very confused. But I remembered that I must really seem like a stranger or someone important since I was so much more different than they were. My skin was dark more of a bronze color, my hair black and curly and my body curvatious for what a female korean standard was. I ignored the stares and went right to the counter where a very polite woman smiled at me and asked me in a very well spoken English who I was so she could look up my reservation.

"Umm, Alexandra Green" I said a bit nervous about the people staring at me.

"Your reservation is set for room 535, here are you're keys" she extended her hand and gave me the keys. " it is on floor 5, and have a nice stay" she said with a warm smile again.

"Thanks" I said as I took the keys from her and went straight to the elevator.

I pressed the button to floor 5 and waited. As i got out I quickly searched where the number 535 was so I could finally get in and take a rest from the long flight that I had. I went to the door and took the keys out from the tight grip in my hand put them in the keyhole and twisted so I could enter. To my surprise the room was huge. A nice plasma tv, queen size bed, and mini refrigerator were the first things I saw. After going through the whole room like a excited child on Christmas day I finally got to bed were I quickly fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Hello sweeties I just wanted to express my feeling on this particular story. I have begun writing stories now so I'm really not that good at writing. I'm trying hard to though. I would really appreciate it If you would comment and vote if you'd want me to keep writing so I could continue my work. I know it may not be very good but I'm opened to accept requests so I could make it better. Also English is not my first language so I apologize if there's any hortogrphycal mistakes. I am really happy to be writing and wish I could keep doing it more so please give this a lot of love, cheballlllll. Saranghae lovelies and have a nice day♡.