As Days Go By...

I texted Ashley and told him I could not go because I did not feel to well. When I got home i crashed on the couch not even wanting to walk up to my bed.

                                                                        * * * * 

Things have been pretty normal lately. The guys and I are all still hanging but Ashley still looks at me with an odd look. I can't help but love him but no one can know that. It would ruin the band if Ashley and I dated...I think anyway. 

Tonight all of us are going out to have some fun. I don't know exactly what is on the agenda but i hope it is good. I think I am going to talk to Ash while we are out. Maybe stop by his place before we all head out. I want to tell him I love him. I hope he takes it well. 

                                                                        * * * * 

- Later that night- 

Ok here goes nothing....

"Hey Ash?"

"Oh hey Liz. Why are you here? It's 4 nobody is coming over till 7."

"Oh I know I...I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok...What do you wanna talk about?" 

"Well remember a few nights ago when everyone was asleep and well we...ya know.."

"Yeah I remember, what about it?"

"Well i wanted to say I am sorry for storming out I was just trying to run away from my feelings..."

"What feelings Liz?"

"Ash...I think I am in love you..."

"You, you think so?"

"Uh, yeah I do and i figured i would go ahead and tell you. I mean I get it you probably don't love me back but I had to tell you."

"Liz, of course you know how I feel towards you." 

"What? How do you feel?"

"Honey, I have always loved you since I got to know you."

        Oh wow, he loves me! This is great but wait does he want to date me or not?

"So Ash what do you want to do about this then?"

"Well Liz, would you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to Ashley."

                                                                                * * * * 

-Later when the guys show up- 

"Hey what are you doing here Liz?" -Andy

"Oh Ash and I are hanging out ya know nothing big."

"Woah woah woah are you two like together?" CC says motioning to us tangled up together on the couch. 

"Well yeah I actually asked her to be mine not that long ago." Ash says blushing.

 "Well congrats dudes! Glad to see you all don't have to secretly stare at each other, haha." CC chuckles as he sits on the couch.

"Thanks CC. So, what do you all feel like doing? Maybe a club or bar? I could use a drink." Ash says to the guys.

"Sure a bar sounds good." Andy and Jake say with nodding heads from Jinxx and CC.

                                                                * * * * 

Lizzy's P.O.V.

As we walk in the bar I see a whole group of slutty girls. I think I almost threw up a little in my mouth. Walking behind the guys i noticed every single one take a look at the girls....even Ashley. What was I thinking? Me and Ashley it would never work. He gets around too much and now that he can't he will get upset and break it off with me I know it. I just wish i could read his mind somedays...

Ashley's P.O.V.

Ugh stupid sluts. Oh well I am here with my beautiful girlfriend to have a drink or two. I really do love her. When I look back at her I see her eyes light up with happiness. I save a seat for my other half. Seeing her makes me feel like time stops and before i know it the guys are wasted and I have a buzz. We grab a cab and go to where we are staying so it is just me and Lizzy at the house.