12.

" And you better stay clever if you wanna survive "

Jackson's POV

I don't know what to do
All of us are in our natural forms
I mean, Mark's eyes are red, the usual claws are there and his veins are black too and so are Yoongi and Chanyeol. Jaebum has red eyes, he's white like the snow and a few red veins were visible on his face. And I'm here like, made of gold. My eyes and veins are golden. And about the claws......Well......I don't have them. 

The three of them looked like they're about to kill each other
Mark, Chanyeol and Yoongi were gowling at Jaebum and he was smirking like a maniac.
I was trying to calm them but nothing worked. What could I even expect? They are half wolves, they have battle instincts and I can't stop.

Suddenly Jaebum started laughing like a maniac. He had blood in his mouth.

" You really thought I was going to hurt you? Or worse, try to kill you?" he asked

We all were shocked. That maniac face turned into a softer one. He still looked like a demon but I wasn't scared. He was giving us good vibes. I don't even know how to describe it.

" Y-Yeah...... I thought that we w-were a-about to f-fight " said Mark.
That was the first time I heard him stutter.

" I'm not going to any of that "

Slowly everything was coming back to normal. No more red-green-golden eyes. No more showing veins and no more blood and claws.
Jaebum sat down on the bed and was looking at us. We didn't dare to move

" Now think about it. How are we togheter now? How did we end up that all of us are supranatural creatures?"

" I don't know. Luck, maybe?" I said while siting on the bed next to Jaebum. Then I was followed by others. All the atention was now on Jaebum.

" Wrong "

" Then I have no ideea" I said

" Think guys. Think "

" I have no fucking idea so just tell us!" said Yoongi with an angry tone

" All of us aren't normal humans. Not a lot of people on this planet are like us. Maybe 300-400 people on the entire world and there are over 7 billion people on this earth. How could we end up togheter, at the same place and time? "

What Jaebum said was true. If I think about it, it's a bit strange......

" I still don't know so tell us already smartass " said an angry Yoongi.
You know, because an angry Yoongi is the last thing we want right now.

" Someone is controling us. Someone knows our every move. "

" Wait......The voice I heard in the forest.......That wasn't just my mind?" I asked

" No. That was someone who wanted you to go there to activate your powers "

" I-I h-heard that v-voice too. T-That's why I almost b-begged Jackson to go there. Because the voice t-threatened me and J-Jackson. That v-voice told me that if I d-don't send Jackson in the forest, h-he would die....." Mark looked like he was about to cry so I went to hug him and he placed his head on my shoulder while I was hugging him.

" Exactly. The thing that I don't know is why aren't Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom's powers activated "

" Wait. Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom have powers too?" asked Mark  *We got that power, power. Sorry, I'm Exo trash*

" Yes. All of us have. Bangtan does too"

Yoongi's face lit up in a second and his eyes were wide open, maybe because of the shock

" But that's my group!"

" OMG. HOW COULD I NOT RECOGNISE YOU? I'M SO STUPID. YOU ARE BTS's SUGA " I said screaming

" No shit sherlock " he answered looking at me. Then his attention went back to Jaebum " So you mean to tell me that my boys have powers too?! "

" Yes Yoongi. That's exactly what I'm saying!"

" Jungkook....." whispered Yoongi. Why would he whisper Jeon Jungkook's name?

" Now that ya'll know this, we need to tell the others t-"

" Hold on demonic boy. Is my group a part of this too?" asked Chanyeol

Wow, that't the first thing I've heard him saying for the past 10 minutes

" Yes but only 1 of them. The rest are normal "

" Who's that one?" asked Chanyeol

" That's for me to know and for you to find out " said Jaebum smirking.

Chanyeol wasn't pleased with the answer. I could see it just by his face. He didn't say anything though.

I looked at them. At all of them.They looked confused, scared, lost. I feel that way too. Everything is changed for us. Nothing will be normal again and I don't want to put Yugyeom, Youngjae and BamBam through this shit. At least the should have a normal life......

" Guys, let's not tell the others anything. I want them to have normal lifes. They don't deserve this. Neither do we but we have no choice. "

" For the first time, I agree with Jackson" said Chanyeol with a cold tone and expresion

" Yeah.....Same " said Mark

All of us agreed to not tell Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae anything......

Chanyeol suddenly spoke up and what he said sent shivers down my spine but he was rigth......

" You do all realise that everything is changed? That we are in danger and our loved ones are too? We can die in any second but I don't care. I'd rather die knowing that the ones I love are safe "

Chanyeol was right. And we all know it and won't denie

" We only have each other so we better survive this "

I haven't posetd a new chapter in ages and I'm sorry.

I'm alive ( kinda ) and we aren't even at the half of it

I want this story to be longer than the first one because there's a lot more to tell

Life is stressing me a lot and I can't really do anything about it.

Anyways, I'll try to update more often

Oh and because it took me so long to post a new chapter, I made this one lomger.

This is the longest chapter I've written in this book.

It has 1048 words

That's all

Bye