the dustin michael story

dustin was a musician a dancer a singer along with his five brothers. dustin longed for a girl who he knew he wuld be with for ever.

so one night dustin decided to go on a trip to paris. He packed his bag and left. he got to the airport and checked in and way on his way to paris. the next morning dustin was in paris. he rented a car and drove to the best hotel there was in paris he got checked in and settled in his room. dustin decided to xplore paris. he went to eat he had he shopped for new stuff. wile shopping he looked over and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. dustin thought " damn she cute I must get her"

so using his charm he wlked over and said "hi"

"hi" said loissa.

" im dustin whats ur name beautiful?" dustin askee smiling his sparkling white smile.

loissa blushed and smiled a lil. " im loissa"

dustin smiled and said " its lively to meet u loissa"

" same to u dustin" loissa said.

"so if ur not busy tonight wuld like to go on a date??" dustin asked feeling a lil unsure about if she will say yes.

loissa smiled and nodded. " im avaliable tonight after 7 pm.

dustin smiles and says " ill pick u up at 7 30"

loissa nods "ok"  and gives him her address and number.

dustin says thx u :ill see u tonight beautiful."

loissa blushes and smiles again. " ok handsome see ya" and she wlks away with her friend.

Tune in next time for part two