Dustin story part two

dustin goes home and gets ready for his date. loissa tow was taking a shower and getting all dolles uo for the date thinking " omg this is great going on a date with the Dustin breeding im so excited!!" an hour later dustin parks at loissa house and gets out and gets rhe bouquet of flowers and wlks to her door and rings the bell. loissa smiles and answers  the door.

" hi dustin" loissa says

dustin is mesmerised by loissa beauty.  " hi loissa these r for u" he give her the bouquet. loissa politly takes the bouaquet and says " their beautiful thx u" and ahe puts thwm in a vase full of water.

"lets get going" dustin says taking loissas hand

loissa nods and lox up her house and leages with dustin to a frwnch resturant. they sit down and tlk and eat till closing time gwttinf to know each other and slowly falling in love at the end of the night duatin drops loissa off. loissa kisses dustin cheek and says " I  had a great time and I hope to see u again" as she gets out the car and wlks to her house and goes inside all smiles. distin goes back to his hotel room and thinks " imma ask her to be my girl soon" and with that Dustin went to sleep.

Tune in tomarrow 4 part 3