Do You Want Me to Leave?

A/N: F/N is friend's name, just in case ya didn't know.
Niall's POV
How could I have done this?
It's all my fault.
Two years of being in a relationship with Y/N ruined because of me.
I was walking down the street, that was lit up by lampposts, thinking about the argument we had. Thinking about the words that we were screaming at each other.
"They told me you were with her!"
"I wasn't."
"Yes, you were. F/N wouldn't lie to me like that!"
"OK, so I was hanging around a girl at the party. Why do you have to overreact?"
"Niall, you weren't 'just hanging around her', she was all up on you and you let her! You obviously don't care, you don't care about our relationship, you don't care about my feelings! You just don't care anymore, do you?"
At that point Y/N was in tears, hardly able to speak.
"Do you want me to leave? My presences is just a waste of space to you. I've done so much for you, and this is how you treat me?!"
I regret it. I regret saying those words. Why did I have to be such a stuck up piece of shit when it was my fault.
"You know what? Yeah, just go because you're the one that decided to cheat and forget how much our relationship meant."
I left.
I left after she said those words.
I left in the heat of the moment and now, I regret it all.
I just want to hold her in my arms and tell her I'm sorry and put on her favorite movie and cuddle with her. Tears started to form in my eyes and I slowly began to feel them slide down my cheeks.
I didn't want our relationship to be over.
I stopped in my tracks, turned around and began speed walking back to our apartment.

I got to the door and noticed it was still unlocked.
"Y/N!" I shouted just hoping for a response.
Nothing
I shouted her name a couple more times but there was still no response.
I panicked and began searching the rooms until I found her crying next to our bed, crying the most I've ever seen her cry.
I sat down next to her and held her tight in my arms.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it was my fault, it was my fault for even getting the idea in my head. It was my fault for yelling, you didn't overreact, you had every right to be mad at me. I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care, because I do. I care so much about you, I care so much about our relationship. I care about how far we've made it together, I care about where we are going. I don't want to loose you ever. It was my fault. I'm so sorry."
I held her longer, never wanting to let go.
"Then why'd you do it?" She asked barely able to make out those words from crying so much.
I looked her in the eyes.
"I was being stupid, so incredibly stupid. She was acting very flirty around me and I went with it. I don't know what came across my mind. I regret it. I regret not walking away. I regret saying what I did. I regret everything. I regret everything so much. I just want to be with you and only you for the rest of my life. I don't want anyone else. I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'll treat you better. I'll do better. I promise, just please, please stay with me." I told Y/N still making eye contact even though hot tears were coming out my eyes.
She then hugged back and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.
"I love you too, just please don't ever do that again. I was afraid. I was so scared that you were getting bored of me and didn't want me anymore."
"I would never get bored of you, you make my life worth living."
She looked me in the eyes and smiled, I smiled back.
We sat there for awhile hugging and wiping away our tears, until we decided to go to the couch and find something to watch.
We both got up and stumbled into the living room, chose a movie and sat on the couch. I pulled Y/N close to me and she fell asleep on me almost instantly. I didn't mind, I looked at her and appreciated her features and thought about how close I was to loosing her tonight, I'm thankful I didn't because I don't know what I would've done without her. I love Y/N and I want to see her everyday for the rest of my life.