III ❁

Bryce was playing basketball with Dylan, meanwhile Mikey and Jackson were sitting near, talking about a travel that he and Dylan were planing.

"We are going to Hawaii for a week, we'll do a tour around the island, the Hotel is called 'Aku Hüpka'."

"That's great! I hope you guys can have fun and have a good time alone, if you know what I mean..." said Mikey laughing.

"Don't you wanna join? With Bryce."

"With Bryce?"

Mikey looked at the guy, playing basketball, so cool as always, moving faster. Bryce looked at him and waved a hand smiling.

"No, we don't wanna annoy you."

"You don't want, maybe Bryce do."

"No. Thanks anyways."

The black haired guy sighed and went with the others guys, followed by Mikey. Jackson took Dylan's neck and give him a kiss.

"Should we...?" asked Bryce, getting away the sweating on his forehead.

Mikey smiled, flirting. "Sure."

Bryce smiled victorious and grabbed Mikey's checks. Kissed him, slowly but hot.

"Mmm... strawberry chapstick?" asked Bryce.

"How did you know?" said Mikey laughing.

"It's your taste."

"You guys, I never expected that from you." said Dylan surprised.

"I told you!" said Jackson.

"What?! How dare you?"

"Jackson can't save a secret."

"Yeah, I won't trust you again, bitch."

Dylan and Jackson went home, inviting Mikey and Bryce. They were having a hot tub at night, watching stars.

"So..." Jackson drank from his beer. "Do you remember what we tell you guys about our travel?"

"Yes." said Mikey and Bryce at the same time.

"Don't you wanna came with us?"

"Jackson, I told you what I thought about it." said Mikey sounding sad.

"Don't you wanna go? Have fun? It's Hawaii!" Bryce looked at him. "Baby, please."

"I'll think about it." answered Mikey insecure.

Bryce gave him a kiss on his check.

"Take your time, honey." said Bryce.

The next day, when everybody woke up at 'Jylan's house', Bryce went to annoy Mikey when he was dressing up.

"Hey you, skinny bitch."

"What do you want, Hall?" said smiling.

"I want you to travel with me to Hawaii and spend time at the kahakai."

"What's that?" asked laughing.

"Beach in Hawaiian."

"You really wanna go, right?"

Bryce nodded his head.

"...Sorry for being so selfish lately."

"But you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"I want to. Because I want you to be happy. Let's go with Jackson and Dylan."

"OH I LOVE YOU SO!" Bryce hugged him. "Thanks."