part 3

"Are you serious? I asked

" Yes, why not? We all see that Andy likes you. And I'm sure you like him too" Ashley said

"Of course, Andy likes me because I'm his fan. But it's too early, don't you think? I mean..we only met today." I said. I was confused. But I really wanted that kiss..

"She's right." Andy said, and then he left the room. We didn't know why, so I followed him to ask.

"Why did you leave the room?"

"Because the guys are stupid. I saw you don't want it and I totally understand why. They are so weird sometimes. They know that I broke up with Scout one month ago, and they think I need a girlfriend. They are doing this with every girl we meet" He said. With these words he made me sad, because now I know I have no chance. He still loves his ex girlfriend.. What did I think? She was a beautiful model with beautiful soul. But look at me..

"I see that you are sad. What's wrong honey?" he asked. Honey? Really? Boys are so weird sometimes.

"Nothing. We should go back." I said

"You will get that kiss. Just wait" he whispered. He really said that, or I just imagined what I want to hear?

After the weird situation we went back to the room, where the guys played without us. We joined, and we had so much fun.

It was 7 am, and the concert will start at 8.

I wanted to go home before the show but Andy said i should go with them. I couldn't say no for that.

I was so excited for the concert, even if I met the guys before that.

I was sitting in the kitchen alone, while the guys were doing their make up.

I was thinking about Andy's words..

Suddenly the door opened.
The guys came in, except Andy.

"Where is Andy again?" i asked

"I don't know but we should go, so can you look for him please?" Jake replied

I did what he asked, and I found him in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He was doing his hair, but I don't understand why. It was perfect.

"Can you come? The guys are waiting for you."