» 1 «

Your POV

"Why am I here?" you ask the nurse around your age next to you.

She replied, "It seems you fainted in the middle of the woods. It's a good thing you were brought here quickly."

You didn't want to stay at the hospital, you wanted to go home. But you were curious about the man who took you here.

"Who was the man?" you ask.

The nurse' smile turned into a slight frown. "I'm afraid he doesn't want to give out his information, as he wishes to keep it private. But what I can say is he's my brother!"

"Oh.. I understand." you say, flashing a smile.

"Ne. Whenever you're ready to be discharged, just tell me or one of the employees. My brother already payed for all of the fees so you are good to go."

You bit your bottom lip mumbling something.

"I want to thank him, since I didn't have the money to pay anyway."

The nurse asked, "What did you say?"

You jumped, startled.
"Ah really, it's nothing!"

You nervously laugh waving your hands.

"But.. I'd like to be discharged now, thank you." you say smiling.

The kind nurse grinned widely, showing her perfect white teeth.

"Omo... You have a gummy smile, wow so cute~!" you said quickly changing the topic without realizing.

"Mmm, thank you! It runs in the family."

After some chatting about random things, you were finally being discharged.

You were walking out as you turn around smiling sheepishly.

"Um.. I didn't catch your name!"

"Oh, it's Min Seri!"

(A/N: it's a fake name so don't get too worked up or the suga will come get you ;) )

"Aigoo, so cute! I'm Y/N by the way. Switch numbers?"

She quickly nodded, handing you her phone as you handed yours to her.

After exchanging numbers, you headed back to your college.

You were skipping so you didn't notice you accidentally bumped into someone from behind his back.

He turned around, growling as his blood starts to boil.

"Get out of my fucking way. And don't you dare touch me you ugly woman."

He says, as he roughly pushes you to the side, making you start to fall.

He continued to walk with his group of friends not caring what he just did.

You heard muffled laughs when you lift up your head and your eyed widen in shock.

As you were the reason they were laughing.

You notice him smirking at you, like you were his new target on making you look like a fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~