Chapter 2> Over Before It Started ?

"It hurst Papa!!! It hurts!" Lola screamed as she was rushed into the hospital. Derek was right behind her trying to take her pain away but Stiles, Stiles was still in the car, he couldn't bring himself to look at his daughter like this.
////. ///.///.////
Stiles Pov
The car door slammed and I immediately felt a hand on mine. I looked up to be met with the ey of my husband. "They're sending her into surgery. They have to amputate it." He said to me not letting his eyes stray from mine. "She'll be so upset," I managed to choke out behind a fake laugh. I felt a hand upon my cheek, "Don't worry, my love. All we have to do is be there for her," Derek smiled. "How's Jo handling it," I asked, curious to how the teen is holding up. "She's strong, so young but so strong. They remind me of us, and if that means anything, then they're going to be alright."

"Wh-what happened," I heard the soft voice of my little girl. Of course jo was the first one up, "hey baby, how're you feeling," she asked, as Derek and I walked closer the the hospital bed. "I'm fine, " Lola replied attempting to remove the oxygen tube from her nose, while Derek pushes it back in and lays her down. "I feel weird Dad," she whispered as she began to fall back asleep. I payed my hand in hers, "I know Lo, I know."
////.///.///.////
Lola's Pov

It's been a couple hours since I've regained full consciousness. At first I had that phantom limbs thing with my leg but I've gotten used to it. I've learned to enjoy my little nub. I was currently eating and watching Four Weddings with Jo when I turned to my dad, " Dad, do you think Papa will buy me a wedding dress that expensive?." I said this even though
Papa was in the room with us. " Yes he will Lo." I was ecstatic at the news as I continued eating the full McDonald's meal Jo had bought for us.

Everyone was a bit shocked at my reactions to having my leg amputated at the knee. "It'll be fine" I said, "my life's not over yet," I said. I wasn't letting this little injury stop me and according to the doctors if I always go to therapy and get the right prosthetics I could be back on the ice in no time. Even with that I could still the worry in Dads eyes, he doesn't want my career to end like his almost did but he also doesn't want to see me hurt my self even more . Papa had some long talks with him about letting me make my own decisions but I know I'm going to need all the help I can get. And not because I need it, but because I want it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost cried when writing the first part. Sorry this was so short! I'm really busy and I just wanted all of you to know that I am not abandoning any of my books, nor am I just stopping at two. I have many ideas and I hope you can all bear with me. Peace.

-Hale