Chapter 5 > Der Bear ?

I was shocked. I didn't know how tho answer that. " Answer me Stiles!!" He used his alpha voice. He never uses his alpha voice. I was scared out of my mind.  I started crying and when Derek turned on the lights it looked like he had been crying too. " I d-d-don't know h-how to answer that ," I sniffled out. He told me to take off my shirt. I didn't want to show him my bruises but i was too scared to protest. I took it off and he was sobbing. " How could you?," He choked out. " Der, they're bruises." I wanted him to believe me. " No, they're hickeys, Stiles." He was done crying. He was Angry. 

" Der, I..."

" No, Stiles, you used me."

" I ...." 

" No let me talk. I loved you. I trusted you!! I respected you. And you did this to me. I can't believe this, Stiles."

" Der Bear?," it was soft. But I knew he could hear me. 

" NO, you don't get to call me that. GET OUT!!" 

I grabbed my shirt and put it on. I could honestly not believe this what happening.  As I went to open the door  my mouth moved faster than my brain did.

"Whatever happened to forever and always." 

He didn't say anything. I pulled open the door.

" You can keep the ring, but I can't marry someone who would betray me like this. "

Without even realizing what I was doing I was already in the jeep balling my eyes out. I drove home as best as I could and immediately hugged my dad. I explained everything and w sat on the coach the whole night. He held me as I cried. I kept crying until i couldn't anymore until I eventually fell asleep. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I still went to the rink on Saturday. I figured it could help. I was going through the routine just fine until I wasn't fine anymore. I screamed and fell to my knees. Coach came rushing in and held me. " He's gone Carla." I cried. " It's okay bud... It's okay.." 

 I moped about Derek for the next couple of days. States were next Saturday and I needed to get in game mode. I didn't decide to clean up my act until I was saved by a very unlikely ally. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT... I'M SORRY BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT THIS BOOK MAY BE COMING TO END IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS. I DON'T HAVE ANY SET SPECIFICS YET BUT THERE IS SOME JUICY STUFF COMING BEFORE STATES. PLEASE  COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE BOOKS OF ONESHOTS. 

PEACE 

- HALE