Ch 1

*eira pov*
I was running along the trail in the woods outside the city. I had wore down this trail myself over the years and today was no different. My family had lived in the area since I was born and I discovered the old deer path when I was seven and created my own paths through the trees. The trail I was on now took me past the old ONeil farm. No one had visited there is years since they moved into the city but they kept the place.

As I slowed to a walk I heard voices arguing nearby. I crept closer and peered through the undergrowth carefully. I saw a girl about my age with bright red hair and a boy maybe a little older who had black hair.  the boy was arguing with someone I couldn't see. Suddenly I couldn't see and I was grabbed from behind. "Let me go!" I shouted. "Raphael what are you doing?" I heard a voice ask. "This girl here was snooping around. Could be a spy." A rough voice said from above me. "Well let her go! She's probably just a neighbor. She probably had yet to see any of us and now you blew it Raph!" A softer voice said. "Yea you take her then Leo! Come on Mikey Donnie let Help April and Casey out!" The rough voice said shoving me towards another. I couldn't see and was off balance and fell to the ground with a cry. I had landed on my shoulder on a rock nonetheless and it hurt! I struggled a few moments as somehow within a few moments that Raph guy had bound my hands as well! "Here let me help you." The voice from before, I think he was called Leo said. I stopped as he helped me up. Well actually he carried me to the woods and set me on my feet. He untied my hands and stood in silence. "When I finish Wait a few moments the take off the hood ok miss?" He said gently. "Why?" I asked. "Maybe I want to see who you are?"I continued. "You don't want to. Trust me." He sounded saddened at that. "Just promise me?" He said with a sigh. "Fine. But just so you know mr Leo my name is eria. And yes I am a neighbor." I said. "Ok Eira you are free to go." Leo said and I felt his presence fade away. I waited a few more moments before taking off the bag. I let it there and looked around before continuing on my path. Taking the quickest route home before someone missed me.