- 2 -

A/N
Hello hello! I will be changing to dialogue format! I hope it will be easier to read. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME I JUST STARTED!

The Next Day
(f/n)'s POV

I get up from bed due to Onee-Sama's calling for breakfast. We live alone together since mom and dad are never around.

"Oi, (f/n) your breakfast is getting cold!"

"Hai hai, I'm comin!"

I take my time to eat my breakfast since it's still pretty early in the morning. Once I finished, I went to go take my daily morning shower.

After I finished, I dried my hair and my body. I put on a short sleeve white collar shirt then slipped on a pair of tight black jeans. I tucked in my shirt because of the dress code. I then tied my Hair into a low pony tail, leaving out two strands of hair.

"Ahh, perfect."

I but on a pair of red converse. Then I take my bag and rush out the door. Of course saying goodbye to Onee-sama who would kill if I didn't. I hop on my skateboard and skate to school.

My first class is math. I go to the Year 1 Class 4 classroom. Shockingly everyone was there before me, as well as the one and only jackass Tsukishima. The teacher notices my presence and introduces me.

"Class! This is (f/n). A transfer student from Nekoma High and your new fellow classmate."

"Hello and welcome (f/n)-san."

"(f/n) you can sit across Tsukishima."

Tsukishima raises his hand to signal where he is. As I walk to my seat, I hear whispers about me saying my outfit should only be for boys, and that I'm no girl. I did hear some nice compliments though. Oh whatever.

Class ended fairly quickly. I gather my stuff and exit the classroom. Unfortunately I run into Tsukishima again.

"Didn't I say to watch out last time shortie!"

"Didn't I tell you I will not tolerate your cocky and rude behavior!"

"Stop acting like my boss already! Yeah your the co leader of the team, but that's it! Right now we are at school, and at school you're just another annoying student who I can do anything to."

Another tall figure with black hair and navy blue eyes swiftly stands in front of me.

"Don't harass the assistant coach baka!"

I remember seeing him at the gym.

"OII, Kageyama what are you doing!? Oh coach (f/n) what are you doing here?"

"Four eyes here was being an ass here."

"Woww. Kageyama is being nice!"

"SHUTUP! Anyway, are you ok coach"

"Yeah, Thanks"

I walk away not wanting to deal him or anyone for a matter of fact anymore. Uhh I can't believe I have to be with him the whole year, but at least I got a few people by my side.

-end-
I THINK THIS A BETTER CHAPTER BUT STILL CRAPPY. I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING SO FAR.
MWAH MWAH MWAH!!