- 5 -

Monday: Practice

We were nearing the end of practice and everyone was exhausted. The team did vigorous training and of course I had to help, but it's nothing I've never faced before. At the moment the team was doing a series of pushups and sit-ups until Takeda-Sensei came running through the door.

"Team! I have an amazing announcement! We have been invited to play in practice matches against some great teams in the prefecture, even Nekoma!"

"Um Sensei when will these matches take place?"

"Next month. These matches will be good  practice for the Spring Tournament. Kiyoko-San will hand out permission forms before you leave"

"Hehe thanks Sensei."

"Aw Fuck!"I say to myself.

Practice eventually ends. I've been put with the responsibility to clean and lock up the gym. It's been causing me to come home late and miss dinner. After I finished, I changed my shirt and went on my way home.

When I reach the house, I see that the light is still on in the living room. "Onee-sama is probably still awake." I think to myself. Once I enter the house, I am greeted with a soft 'hello'.

"Hey."

"You're home late." He says with a serious tone, but with a soft pitch.

It's only 9:00pm."

"Last time I checked school doesn't end that late." He says sarcastically.

"Now you're just playing with me." I say while slightly giggling.

"You're always missing my delicious homemade dinner!"

"I find that good. Your cooking could use some work. You're horrible." I say as I jump on the couch next to him.

"Now you're playing me!"

"I know I am, haha."

"Hmph."

"Oh! I need you to sign this for me!"

I take out the permission slip and hand it to him.

"Tokyo! Tokyo is like 6 hours away! And for a week! No way in hell is (f/n) (l/n) going to Tokyo for a week!"

"But I'm the assistant coach , and just pleaseeeee Onee-samaaaaaaa!"

"You're only 16! You aren't capable!"

"Ok now that's a big ass lie! You and I know I am and that I've been capable of taking care of myself with any chaperone! We've lived their before! You know that there is really no way of me facing any problem! I still have the Nekoma dudes to fall back on. My team for God sake!"

"I'm done arguing with you!"

He grabbed the paper from my hands and to my surprise, signed the form without any hesitation.

"Here. You owe me sushi now."

"HAHAA! Deal! thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu."

I grasp the paper and hug it in my arms.

"Wow okay, so the paper gets a hug and I don't? What a sister I have."

"That's what you get for hesitating. Bleehhhhh!"

"Okayy I guess you can't go to the practice
ma- -."

I jump on him and hug him will all my might..kinda.

"You happy now?"