The Concert

* AT SCHOOL *

Kim: Like girls i can’t wait it’s gonna be so great

Lilly: I’m seriously about to cry, I can't believe this is happening

Ally: So everything is set? Is the banner ready and do we know what to wear?

Me: Ally calm down, okay? Everything is perfect, it’s gonna be absolutely perfect

Me and the girls couldn’t stop smiling just thinking about having front row tickets to our favorite band of all time. 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Kim: Girls shut the fuck up, Laura is coming.

We all shot our heads up and quickly looked down and acted like we didn't see her.

Laura: Did u hear about 5SOS coming here isn’t it great, I’m so excited. But only to like, u know see Luke, he’s so hot. I don't really care about the rest of them.

Laura turned around and Lilly shot up from her seat ready to beat the crap outta Laura, but Kim got her down, when Laura turned around we all just faked a smile.

Me: I’m so gonna kill that bitch someday.

All the girls: Agreed!

* AFTER SCHOOL *

Gosh finally home.

Ally: So we have all the things lets just get in the train.

We all got to the train and gosh the drive felt like 100 hours, We all just really wanted to get there. All the way we listened to 5SOS and just had an amazing time.

When we got there, there was no shopping or eating nope, we just walked straight to the line so we were sure to get in the front. After a lot A LOT of waiting in the freaking line, we finally got to the doors, we got in and was in total shock bc we were like the 10 first, it’s was crazy. We got in the front, like really front and then fangirled like crazy. Kim’s mom had to step a few steps back bc she knew that she would totally die if she was gonna stand next to us and in the front so.

Harry came out and everyone was screaming and crying like crazy

Harry: Hello guys, thank you all for coming, I’m happy to introduce u to 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER

* crowd goes crazy *

The boys comes out and I just froze. Just that one second then I saw real humans run in on that stage and it was my heros, it was the most odd moment ever. They started singing I was dancing with my friends, but I kept having this odd feeling that someone was watching me?

I looked up at Calum and saw he was looking at me while smirking, I froze again and just blushed like crazy. After that then every time I looked at the stage or at Calum he was looking at me was smiling. At one point I thought like

Well Idk if its really me he’s looking at so I’ll just flirt a little

So I started dancing a little more sensual and then I started biting my lip a little.

Calum then forgot his lyrics and whispered/ breathed into the mic

Calum: Don’t do that, it does things to me.

He was staring right into my soul and it was killing me.

I pointed at me bc I was in total shock and I couldn’t believe anything. He just smiled and laughed, I think I was him blushing but I’m sure it wasn't true.

The concert was amazing and it was like the world ended when the concert did, no way if I wanted to go home. We were just about to leave the concert when a security guard tapped Kim’s shoulder.