Epilouge

The old man walked the halls of his beloved School, smiling and waving as he strolled through. No one seemed to see him or respond. Oh, that's right. He's dead. No one could see him. He continued to skip until he stopped at a door looking no different from the rest. He took a step through it and smiled brightly at his ghost-like capabilities.

Once on the other side, he looked around to see the layers of thick dust on old furniture, cauldrons, brooms, and trophies of every kind. There also seemed to be an old goblet of some kind as well, filled with little slips of papers that somehow were still in tact after the years.

The man, however, was not interested in the antiques the room had to offer. He continued to stroll across the long room until he stopped in front of something covered by a long sheet. He smirked to himself.

He was no longer headmaster, nor alive for that matter. Why couldn't he have a little fun with his old students?

The man gently eased the rotting sheet off, not questioning how his ghostly hands didn't slip through it. Standing before him was a large, rectangular mirror.

He read aloud the mirror's print; "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi."

____________________________________
This is a fan fiction I actually want to complete. I have more of a plot an idea then any of my others. Please correct me on any mistakes, as I don't tend to reread my works. Also correct me on any misconceptions I make for I am only on The Half-Blood Prince. I'd also like to say that I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters and that this is, in fact, a Dramione (Draco x Hermione) story. This is my story, and I am only currently posting it here. If you want to post it on another site, please inform me, though I don't know why you would. I'm not very experienced as a writer but I really enjoy it. I accept all criticism and complaints, though I will not always change what I put in this story. Thank you!